Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum

Go Back   Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum > Battle Section > The Voting Page For Rap Battles

The Voting Page For Rap Battles Vote the battles in this forum by breaking down, giving advice to improve, critiquing, and explaining why someone won the battle

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Share This Forum!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2017, 06:32 PM   #1
Fear Itself

Mentioned: 193 Post(s)
Groans: 285
Groaned at 30 Times in 29 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:
Default The Lich vs Grimmzreaper -- VOTE.

*The Lich enters the thread and chokeslams @GrimmZReaper to Hell. He also provides a vote link courtesy of his slave Gunner Harrison.*

5 bars
Due Sunday at Midnight

http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/com...ns-via-ko.html
The Lich is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 06:42 PM   #2
Godfather

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 73 Times in 71 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

This is a reminder to both participants!

Two Vote Links Required: Both you and your opponent will need a vote link (one apiece) for a total of 2 vote links.

Vote the battles by breaking down, giving advice to improve, critiquing, and explaining why someone won the battle. Do it correct the first time so you don't have to go back and do it again! You elevate when people tell you what to work on and where -- can't go that if people don't break it down!

Our motto is: good votes, not shitty votes that help absolutely no-one improve!

The voting page can be found here: Voting Page For All Rap Battles
Knee-Che-Chu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 01:12 PM   #3
Street Soldier

Mentioned: 161 Post(s)
Groans: 17
Groaned at 15 Times in 13 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

Check

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
19-5
GrimmZReaper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 03:06 PM   #4
Fear Itself

Mentioned: 193 Post(s)
Groans: 285
Groaned at 30 Times in 29 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

Grimm couldn't write appealing with calligraphy...dope rapper? Nah he just another nerd on the internet concealing his identity
So he play hide n seek on the web like children in the city streets...The Lich is Evil, Grimm pretends to be, so tell the reaper to be ready cause I'm killing off my mini me!!

You write limp, bars are bothered by a broken wrist, I'm out of patience with this hopeless prick...he not sick but I'll still put him in the hospital with flows and spit
Grimm obnoxious with the chodes and dicks cause he fuckin sucks unless he battlin scrubs like a doctor when his clothes don't fit!!

I can feel his tears flow, cause he go "from first to last" in a flash like Barry Allen with photography as his real career goals
I'm winnin this 3-0 (30) cause I'm so ill this queer knows he cant get the Dub(step) when his bars are more stretched than "Skrillex" ear lobes!!

(Steph Curry number 30 plays for the Warriors aka Dubs...Skrillex aka Sonny Moore former front man for From First to Last)

There's no "prescription" for this sickness so I'm leavin his mouth swelled, cause he can't always battle the dam (oh) and now he lost like a preacher without Hell
Now I'm catching Z's as this clown fails... guess that explains why I don't fear the Reaper like I got a fever for cowbell!!

I spit that fire and brimstone like bible revelations, this "Punk's Dead"...fuck it...I'll make him back out til he need spinal restoration
You'll see me murder this dweeb like Michael, Freddy, Jason...but GrimmZ kill me? Watch as I beat death like "Devon Sawa" in Final Destination!!
The Lich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 12:38 AM   #5
Street Soldier

Mentioned: 161 Post(s)
Groans: 17
Groaned at 15 Times in 13 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

GrimmzReaper VS The Lich aka Caged Vega aka Kel

( imma fuck up each one of your aliases)

* he got K.O'd by Tic-Tac*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lich View Post
* The Lich enters the thread.. The Lich chokeslams @Slim MC to Hell!**
Quote:
*The Lich enters the thread and chokeslams all you nerds to Hell*
Quote:
* The Lich enters the thread and chokeslams @Louis Bloom to Hell
Quote:
The Lich enters the thread and chokeslams GrimmZReaper to Hell*
Be grateful cause I coulda showed u a gun but instead I CHOSE A MIRROR…u let anger consume you, bitter from years of battles with NO REVERE/
Couldn’t find a gimmick so you became one, but on that note just SO WE’RE CLEAR…how you goin’ chokeslam ME, when u yourself been on the ropes your WHOLE CAREER

I started as a prophet, a prodigal son but a BIT TOO ERADIC…journeyed through death and had to switch the GIFT THROUGH THE PASSAGE/
I aint top 5??, the anger grows if they should ever put LICH IN THEM BRACKETS... That’s Amber rose, how quickly ya can see me go from a WIZ TO A SAVAGE

Flaming fag, for Thinkin you been where GRIMM BEEN…dyslexic ass, just a has-been who’s whole career has BEEN GRIM//
And They thought this invisible bitch equates to comp to ever BRING GRIMM…but heres the thing, I’m Mr. fantastic & built rock solid as BEN GRIMM

....and its been a MISMATCH THIS WHOLE BATTLE...u gettin' ripped, BITCH SLAPPED & SOUL RATTLED/
first Lich clapped, then DITCH WRAPPED BELOW GRAVEL...and all the R.I.P, X and O's, just goin relapse u to when TIC -TAC...... TOE TAGGED YOU

Watch this cage fight turn death match the SEC I GET BOOKED…just ask Menace, he bared witness to just how WELL I CAN COOK/
And I kept it civil with HIM, but u too slow for these hands, this is SNAIL/OCTOPUS.........Showed ya’ll the best of both worlds, cause J got them bars but KELS GOT THE HOOK

GrimmZReaper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 01:08 AM   #6
The Godfather

Mentioned: 2010 Post(s)
Groans: 50
Groaned at 54 Times in 49 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Cleared.

"Psychological inbreeding -- groups of people who conspire to believe in the same myths. They spew superstitions and conspiracy theories at each other until it all coagulates into a set of specific brand-name bullshit. Big Foot, orbs, the Illuminati, and the grey are examples of this."
Disputer is online now   Reply With Quote