Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum

Go Back   Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum > Battle Section > Text Drops

Text Drops Keystyles, poems, written raps, songs, lyrics, rap battles, freestyles you've done looking for critique -- can be posted here for feedback.
Two Feedback Links Required: Must give quality, detailed feedback to two people's work.

Share This Forum!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2017, 07:22 PM   #1
Associate

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Groans: 3
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Spectacular Send a message via Yahoo to Spectacular Send a message via Skype™ to Spectacular

Follow & Friend Me:
Default Tough girl

In pain for too long
I say Spectacular stay strong
things are getting rough
People by my side when things get tough
I can't take the pain
but the healing remain
Devil can't break me down
Because Jesus by my side
http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/tex...dom-shots.html
http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/tex...no-prince.html
Spectacular is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 07:25 PM   #2
Godfather

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 72 Times in 70 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

ATTENTION Spectacular,

Two Feedback Links Required: Must give quality, detailed feedback to two people's work.

This is a reminder -- make sure it's at least 4-5 sentences of feedback. We like to give quality feedback here, not bullshit where nobody improves. It's about everyone, not just one person :). Your post will be removed if you have not done this. Hop on it if you have not already.

------------------------------------------

If you want to get the most out of your work, please do the following. Click the Facebook Like button to share with your friends. Click the Twitter button to follow. Google +1 to share with users across the world.

This is very simple and an awesome way to share and connect your work with more people! The more people that hear you, the bigger your audience. The bigger your audience, the more fans you will have. The more fans you have, the bigger your name can grow. Please members of Rap-Royalty.Com, share this with your friends and help each other grow!
Knee-Che-Chu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:32 AM   #3
Bars Of Steel

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

Its very short its minimal detail the bars depth is underdeveloped imo. Its short n sweet but i think you could do much better.... There are so many aspects to writing even short bars can be crazy impactful

Look for Hashis post 230 likes
" SORRY GAVE WRONG LINK IT WORKS NOW"
Hes so good i wrote a verse for him hell be the top comment

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Triple Hero; 11-16-2017 at 07:26 AM..
Triple Hero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:46 AM   #4
Associate

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Groans: 3
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Spectacular Send a message via Yahoo to Spectacular Send a message via Skype™ to Spectacular

Follow & Friend Me:

Thanks
Spectacular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:06 PM   #5

Mentioned: 786 Post(s)
Groans: 64
Groaned at 99 Times in 83 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Beautiful

Amazing

Wow

Prose

Bars

Loved this

You strong

Independent

C

Thanks, Rude!

-Writtens-

I love kindle, you get swindled, by the Charlatan
Who brings romance like a Harlequin
Authorities hunting me down for years
From every city I leave a trail of tears
If you scared? You should be afraid my dears
Stay away from the magician who never reappears, cause yo

[Chorus]
Oh, oh no oh they got me on the run
Away from the sun, the sun the sun

Timmy Giblets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:57 PM   #6
A Bum

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Follow & Friend Me:

Fiiirreeeeee
Killing Spree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:50 PM   #7
Boss

Mentioned: 882 Post(s)
Groans: 8
Groaned at 20 Times in 20 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Great to see you posting... even though this was short, happy to see you posting.

I thought is was a beautiful little piece. It showed struggle and hardship, but you stay positive at the end. Then you gave a reason for your strength. It is inspiring and I think you should be writing more. Just write and release and don't worry about the outcome, because the more you write the better you get.

Good stuff, keep it coming and keep you head up. When things are down, they always go back up.

RR Record
48-21 - 27KO Battle Record

Gifted Scripts League Season 4 CHAMPION
11-2(9KO)

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-

GSL Season 5 Tag-Team Champion
Walking Keys & Baron X

Text Topical
Champion

Walking Keys is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Walking Keys For This Useful Post:
Spectacular (11-15-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 04:42 PM   #8
LEGEND

Mentioned: 225 Post(s)
Groans: 9
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Alex Cage

Follow & Friend Me:

A bit short for me, dawg. Should have expanded on it more. Seems like you had an idea and was afraid to take it to the next level.

Keep writing.
Alex Cage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 05:58 PM   #9
A Nobody

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

Yea, it's small, but aye you put a lot of feeling into just those lines. Deep enough or not, it's poetry so that's somethin. Think it would be cool if you wrote somethin a little longer. See what more you got to say.
Koz Brookyln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 06:20 AM   #10
Max $eph Da Gawd

Mentioned: 135 Post(s)
Groaned at 41 Times in 41 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

This piece too small, Spec. I like reading your shit because it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside, but you need to do more with your bars. You're giving a bunch of feedback to peeps to post this up, so you might as well spend some time and do what you can. You need to make things a little more complicated. Alternatively, why not venture into the audio section? You'll get more play over there if you've got good delivery and flow. Get yourself a mic and join the rest of us.

Peace.
Seph is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Seph For This Useful Post:
Spectacular (11-15-2017)