Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum

Go Back   Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum > Graphics Empire > Show-Offs

Show-Offs Show How you so much better than everyone else here.
One Feedback Links Required: A graphic feedback link is required.

Forum Led By: Jim Glockz, VENgeance.

Like Tree5Likes

Share This Forum!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2017, 10:31 AM   #1
⚔️🛡️THE ROUND TABLE🛡️⚔️

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Groans: 2
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:
Default Grim Mariachi

@Ombre Du Muerte

tbh I was bored and couldn't find any dope Kale (DBS) renders for my own signature.
Plus I wanted to do a day of the dead/sugar skull one just for kicks and imo it turned out pretty good.

you can have this one if you want.

http://i63.tinypic.com/28wkqkp.jpg
Alcide and TheMagician like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Turkey Sandwich is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2017, 11:04 AM   #2

Mentioned: 792 Post(s)
Groans: 65
Groaned at 106 Times in 90 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

@Rude this is some dope work, here. The fractals work great. So, when you do these GFX things, the biggest thing in battles is the 'flow of color' and you've got the eye for it. God, I wish KontaKt was still around... he was this amazing GFX head that I learned from and I swear, if you had just like an hour to talk about this shit w/ him you'd love it. So, the only quip I have with this (even tho i'm gonna use it cos it's dope af) is the text for my name. When you look at it, what do you see? -It's not working with the style of the piece. It's hard to explain it. I was told that when you 'tag' it for whoever you make it for, it has to match almost identically to the piece. I thought you deserved some genuine feed for your work, and I hope this resonates with you.

Overall, I'd say, if this was in a battle it'd be pretty fuckin' hard to top... we need to see more GFX battles tbh lol

Thanks, Rude!

-Writtens-

I love kindle, you get swindled, by the Charlatan
Who brings romance like a Harlequin
Authorities hunting me down for years
From every city I leave a trail of tears
If you scared? You should be afraid my dears
Stay away from the magician who never reappears, cause yo

[Chorus]
Oh, oh no oh they got me on the run
Away from the sun, the sun the sun

Timmy Giblets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 11:43 AM   #3
⚔️🛡️THE ROUND TABLE🛡️⚔️

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Du Muerte View Post
[MENTION=13156] So, the only quip I have with this (even tho i'm gonna use it cos it's dope af) is the text for my name. When you look at it, what do you see? -It's not working with the style of the piece. It's hard to explain it. I was told that when you 'tag' it for whoever you make it for, it has to match almost identically to the piece.
Agreed, me and text don't always see eye to eye. sometimes it turns out ok, and then others it really looks out of place. I think I'm gonna look up some text/sig tutorials. (don't like my own text either lol) luckily I have that DOTD sig saved in layers so it's an easy fix once I figure it out.

Old 10-04-2017, 12:05 PM   #4

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rude View Post
Agreed, me and text don't always see eye to eye. sometimes it turns out ok, and then others it really looks out of place. I think I'm gonna look up some text/sig tutorials. (don't like my own text either lol) luckily I have that DOTD sig saved in layers so it's an easy fix once I figure it out.
https://vocaroo.com/i/s11dTHMFilgF

Thanks, Rude!

-Writtens-

[Chorus]

Old 10-04-2017, 12:07 PM   #5

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

@Rude you could take the text of my name, and use it on the right shoulder of the character in the piece you made for me, then, either use an outline of the text/make it transparent and all you'll see is my name outlined with the fractals in the background of it.

simplicity>complexity

Thanks, Rude!

-Writtens-

[Chorus]

Old 10-04-2017, 12:23 PM   #6
⚔️🛡️THE ROUND TABLE🛡️⚔️

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Du Muerte View Post
@Rude you could take the text of my name, and use it on the right shoulder of the character in the piece you made for me, then, either use an outline of the text/make it transparent and all you'll see is my name outlined with the fractals in the background of it.

simplicity>complexity

took that advice

it does look better overall. my problem is I feel the need to fill empty spaces with text.

Old 10-04-2017, 12:26 PM   #7
Kill Them All

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Groans: 28
Groaned at 32 Times in 29 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

I think the original looks dope.

Alcide is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 12:35 PM   #8
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Mentioned: 1609 Post(s)
Groans: 157
Groaned at 52 Times in 49 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Fire piece, a lot of effects going on here but they don't take away from the center piece. Personally I don't like the text on the shoulder, but it's also not my signature so I can go fly a fucking kite. Really great balance of light and dark textures, with the dark on the outside being a great choice and the light coming off the right shoulder. The dark in the corners of the right and left isn't over powering either as your source image has the knives that are lighter to balance it out.

Very cool.
Timmy Giblets likes this.

XCII - VI - LXIX

[Today 09:02 PM] Disputer: If this is Faget by Korn, Ruvik, I will be angry.

Fernando
: Hajime is currently sitting on his Cheez Whiz stained beanbag chair yelling at his mother for turkey and taters while smoking his menthol cigarettes. He is busy.

Little Vam: I have so much ice, they gonna call me ASAP ANTARTICA
Felipe Gannon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 12:40 PM   #9

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rude View Post

took that advice

it does look better overall. my problem is I feel the need to fill empty spaces with text.
That problem is fixed when you identify that empty space as room for 'fractals' or other effects you can add. Download a brush pack, watch a few tutorials and learn how to add 'what you think' should be added. There's so many more things you can do, you'll see!

Thanks, Rude!

-Writtens-

[Chorus]

Old 10-04-2017, 12:41 PM   #10

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

@Rude try adding like a moon, or something that goes with the 'topic' of this piece. It's all like a topical when you think about it... Maybe something that relates to day of the dead ...added as another part to it? You know? Stars and moon? bones? something... it's a lot to take in at first.

Thanks, Rude!

-Writtens-

[Chorus]