Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum

Go Back   Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum > Graphics Empire > Show-Offs

Show-Offs Show How you so much better than everyone else here.
One Feedback Links Required: A graphic feedback link is required.

Forum Led By: Jim Glockz, VENgeance.

Like Tree5Likes

Share This Forum!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2017, 11:43 AM   #11

Mentioned: 759 Post(s)
Groans: 57
Groaned at 96 Times in 80 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

@Rude another suggestion, you could always get the same fractal effect on the left hand side and apply it to the right hand side, depending on how much, and it will greatly define that into a final edit you'd be fine with.

Again, like @slyfe was saying.. I'll echo that, this isn't my sig so I can go fuckin fly a kite as well tbh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks, Rude!

-Writtens-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ombre Du Muerte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 12:49 AM   #12
Artist/Designer/Rapper

Mentioned: 362 Post(s)
Groans: 38
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

I like the font choice. I think that goes nicely with the rest of the sig. But I'd try a different color/position. I kinda want to see the figure mirrored so the lighting makes sense in my head but I like it like this. The background matches well. I don't think I've ever seen a signature quite like this so I dig that. Stands out. Great work.

Snapchat: TheMikeMC

|
|
|
|

Quote:
i picture u on a school bus rappin this in sum1 elses acid trip..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disputer
You're like a ticking time bomb... eventually it'll get to you, you'll go off and offend everyone in the room.
Mike Mc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 09:52 PM   #13
Lost Art

Mentioned: 173 Post(s)
Groans: 2
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

@EUNIQE

The title of this thread is the name of a dl content for the game tbh (figured id take this convo out of the intro thread)
EUNIQE likes this.

Rude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 09:59 PM   #14

Mentioned: 759 Post(s)
Groans: 57
Groaned at 96 Times in 80 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rude View Post
@EUNIQE

The title of this thread is the name of a dl content for the game tbh (figured id take this convo out of the intro thread)
Smite

Thanks, Rude!

-Writtens-

Ombre Du Muerte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 10:01 PM   #15
Lost Art

Mentioned: 173 Post(s)
Groans: 2

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

^^^ this.

I need to dl smite again tbh Anhur was my pocket ace
Ombre Du Muerte likes this.

Last edited by Rude; 10-05-2017 at 10:38 PM..
Rude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 10:38 PM   #16
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Mentioned: 1559 Post(s)
Groans: 158
Groaned at 47 Times in 44 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Anhur's a decent A+ tier pick, Cern's currently the top AD selection IIRC. His kit's a little silly.

LXXXVII - VI - LXVI

[Today 09:02 PM] Disputer: If this is Faget by Korn, Ruvik, I will be angry.

Fernando
: Hajime is currently sitting on his Cheez Whiz stained beanbag chair yelling at his mother for turkey and taters while smoking his menthol cigarettes. He is busy.

Little Vam: I have so much ice, they gonna call me ASAP ANTARTICA
slyfe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 07:01 PM   #17
The Godfather

Mentioned: 1950 Post(s)
Groans: 50
Groaned at 54 Times in 49 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

I like this. Enjoying the darker contrast and the lighter text color. They work really well together. Eye popping and visually appealing. Lot of stuff going on in the background, but doesn't take too much focus from the center piece. I quite like this one, Rude. Solid work.

"Psychological inbreeding -- groups of people who conspire to believe in the same myths. They spew superstitions and conspiracy theories at each other until it all coagulates into a set of specific brand-name bullshit. Big Foot, orbs, the Illuminati, and the grey are examples of this."
Disputer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 04:56 PM   #18
The cloutless horseman

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Groans: 0

Follow & Friend Me:

As always this is dope, very professional looking work colorful and just good. If I'm being honest I can't really say much about this since I'm still pretty new to the whole gfx thing all I know is that it's looks good and the use of effects are solid.

Nice work as always Rude.