Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum

Go Back   Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum > Battle Section > Rap Battles Arena

Rap Battles Arena All rap battles go here. Text, Audio, Topical. Enter the arena and go against the best and prove yourself as Rap Royalty.

Two Vote Links Required: Both you and your opponent will need a vote link (one apiece) for a total of 2 vote links.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Little Vam
  • 1 Post By Cody Phoenix
  • 1 Post By Cody Phoenix
  • 1 Post By Little Vam

Share This Forum!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2017, 12:01 AM   #1
The cloutless horseman

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:
Default Cody Phoenix vs Little Vam

@Cody Phoenix
As agreed on earlier

eight bars, topical.

@The Villain or @Disputer

Since he seems like he has pictures to spare, he should post a topical picture and well yeah Cody and I will battle.

Also Cody check in and all that
Cody Phoenix likes this.

Last edited by Little Vam; 09-13-2017 at 12:12 AM..
Little Vam is online now   Reply With Quote

The Following User Says Thank You to Little Vam For This Useful Post:
Cody Phoenix (09-13-2017)
Old 09-13-2017, 12:01 AM   #2
Godfather

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Groaned at 71 Times in 69 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

This is a reminder to both participants!

Two Vote Links Required: Both you and your opponent will need a vote link (one apiece) for a total of 2 vote links.

Vote the battles by breaking down, giving advice to improve, critiquing, and explaining why someone won the battle. Do it correct the first time so you don't have to go back and do it again! You elevate when people tell you what to work on and where -- can't go that if people don't break it down!

Our motto is: good votes, not shitty votes that help absolutely no-one improve!

The voting page can be found here: Voting Page For All Rap Battles
Knee-Che-Chu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 12:13 AM   #3
"The Real Nigga" Phoenix!

Mentioned: 736 Post(s)
Groans: 54
Groaned at 96 Times in 80 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Let's get it. I'll grind out an 8 bar tomorrow!
Little Vam likes this.

-Writtens-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You ain't shit

Cody Phoenix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 02:05 PM   #4
"The Real Nigga" Phoenix!

Mentioned: 736 Post(s)
Groans: 54
Groaned at 96 Times in 80 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

We Marvel at the fact of how anyone can be the just,
our super sanity becomes the Joker that believes in us,
and it's fooling you into seeing something we'd all run from,
the unknown mystique we try to capture with loved ones,
It's strange how strong our instinct to be a super hero is..
To prove that it's real, defying truth behind fearlessness,
and we seek something incredible -- reaching for cameras,
bleating with damage, each Sun in us gleaming like amethysts'
our soul portrays a hidden Batman embedded in each of us
all we see is the Flash, a quick reflex we leave in dusts,
one blink and it's always shrouded in those hypothetical's
NEWS channels seemingly seeking things I would never do,
they'll never admit it but our cities are plagued with violence,
crimes, tainted tyrants, saying they need a way to fight it..
all I do is sit and wonder, is this desire a one time fling?
what if I got a gift of thunder or justice in guns I bring?
Who knows... I ain't done a thing.
Little Vam likes this.

-Writtens-

You ain't shit

Cody Phoenix is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cody Phoenix For This Useful Post:
Little Vam (09-13-2017)
Old 09-13-2017, 04:16 PM   #5
The cloutless horseman

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

Tar colored fog blots out the sun, like poison choking its victims and robbing them of all life.
Even at night the stars are for not, none survived soaked in the powerful fumes clawed through bodies like the sharpest knife.
A booming city turned into a mass graveyard overnight.
Weeks before the looming threat of a new gas, said to be pestilence jarred, a instantaneous plight. One to make all defenses, all wars seem trite.
For one night, all fighting ceased the invaders pleased they combed over their wicked gains observing those they slain.
They ruined the land they claimed and choose their fate to reign over nothing more then a wasteland
Funny to think that while it only used once in hate, caused so much fear in the clans they never fought again.
Called "God's Hand" blasphemy if used by a mortal man

http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/vot...s-baron-x.html
Cody Phoenix likes this.
Cody Phoenix (09-13-2017)