Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum

Go Back   Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum > Rap-Royalty.Com Leagues > JonnyWRAITH Memorial II

Like Tree2Likes

Share This Forum!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2017, 02:22 AM   #1
The Godfather

Mentioned: 1977 Post(s)
Groans: 50
Groaned at 54 Times in 49 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:
Default Text Heavyweight Championship: TGO (C) Vs. Slyfe.

jonnyWRAITH Memorial II

----------------------------
- Text Diss -

TGO (C) Vs. Slyfe

RULES:
-No recycling, biting, complaining, whining, bitching, free-posting or being a cock-stain in general.

-7 Bars Maximum = 14 Total Lines.

-Submit your verse via private message to Disputer.

VOTING:

Bar by bar is preferred, but not completely necessary. Either way you need to explain your vote in some detail. No lazy, cunt shit.

Opener --
Closer --
Punches --
Personals --
Flow --
Creativity --
Complexity --
Entertainment --
Vote--

Explanation of how the person won and where both can improve --

DUE DATE:
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 10TH, 2017 11:59 PM CENTRAL.
NO OTHER TIME ZONE, CENTRAL ONLY.

@TGO Vs. @slyfe.
Check-in ASAP.
Due Date: Friday, November 10th, 2017 11:59 PM Central.

"Psychological inbreeding -- groups of people who conspire to believe in the same myths. They spew superstitions and conspiracy theories at each other until it all coagulates into a set of specific brand-name bullshit. Big Foot, orbs, the Illuminati, and the grey are examples of this."

Last edited by Fernando; 11-14-2017 at 01:28 AM.. Reason: Update.
Fernando is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 01:30 AM   #2
The Godfather

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

THE CHALLENGER - SLYFE'S DISS TO TGO...

*Hands Disputer the belt*

Alright… now that that’s over with

The Golden One – TGO – Phalanx – Cody Sargeant

Listen hillbilly bob–

W/the hands it’s no question - I’m SMASHIN’ you! They’ll have to ‘pull this redneck Gold out the ground’ without ‘getting Confederate plaques removed’!!!
Motherfucker, for money I will reach back... & Rick James, coldblooded, open-hand SMACK this dude! He’ll get ‘put in a bag’ if ‘Sargeant owe (Sargento) cheese’ like ‘pre-packaged foods’!!!

How the hell is this man considered fatherly? Fucker prolly nameflipped his kid’s at birth and resorts to personals if they refuse to do their homework, eat an apple or some broccoli!
So there’s no way that this cat’ll ever topple me! Once I get to ‘massacrin’ Phalanx’ like the ‘Battle of Thermopylae’!!!

^^Lookin’ like a one man nostril, I bet you can barely open your own nose & could prolly skip a fuckin’ booger across a lake at the pace of a stone’s throw
& you thinkin’ bitches comin’ out if you ever opened your own show? Please……… ladies ain’t tryna see ‘Golden rod hang out’ (Goldenrod) at ‘Game Corners in Johto’!!!

Go ahead & talk shit then get popped Urkel, HW… LW - don’t matter when I stay ‘outranking Sargeant’ similar to a ‘top Colonel’!
I will choke this little prick ‘til he can’t breathe & he’s gone purple! So when you see ‘Phal lickin’ the ground (Phallic in the ground)’–

–it ain’t a ‘subliminal crop circle’!!!

What are you, 0-53 in audio battles?

See, on the mic, this bitch is just not doper! W/Glockz you sounded high AF & couldn’t ‘get it into gear cuz of the grass’ like some ‘dumbass kid tryna fix up a lawnmower!’
Kill ‘em in his kitchen then dip before the body starts to give up a strong odor - after ‘throwin’ Gold over the counter’ like ‘visiting Pawn Brokers’!!!

Words that come to mind when I think about your audios: annoying & urine - wish I could grab a knife and cut out ‘ock tongue’ (Achtung) like ‘labeling Poison in German’!
It’s only right you got no-showed, now I’M the one that’s closing the curtain! After all…. ‘You were the first to duck Mass’ like ‘apostles avoiding a sermon’!!!

I’ll ride up and fuckin’ open the trunk - you’ll see ‘S car, GO & the tray’ (Escargot in the tray) right before I dump clips & make you ‘choke on a slug’!!!
& you ain’t tie the knot w/your lady yet cuz you’re broke & a SHMUCK! Bet the broad wouldn’t even ‘Marry Gold for the night’ (Marigold for the Knight) if it were ‘medieval tokens of love’!!!

Quote:
EXPOS IF YOU NEED THEM
B2: The Spartan Phalanx died at the battle of Thermopylae. You’ve (hopefully) seen the movie 300.
B3: Goldenrod City is found in the Johto Region in Pokemon Gold/Silver/Pearl. The familiar Game Corner can also be found there. Goldenrod is also a euphemism for my opponent’s tallywhacker.
B6: Achtung means ‘Danger’ in German, which you’d find on the label for a bottle of Poison. Coincidentally, every time I listen to TGO get on the microphone I want to shoot a bottle of Poison with no chaser. TGO initially ducked out on Mass during their first battle – now you’ve got me instead, ain’t karma a bitch?
B7: S car, meaning my car you ignorant ninnies. A Marigold is a flower, if you don’t get the rest then go sky dive into a wood chipper… pretty please.
Timmy Giblets likes this.

"Psychological inbreeding -- groups of people who conspire to believe in the same myths. They spew superstitions and conspiracy theories at each other until it all coagulates into a set of specific brand-name bullshit. Big Foot, orbs, the Illuminati, and the grey are examples of this."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fernando For This Useful Post:
DBars (11-17-2017), Matches Malone (11-16-2017), Timmy Giblets (11-14-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 01:30 AM   #3
The Godfather

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

THE REIGNING, DEFENDING, UNDISPUTED CHAMPION - TGO'S DISS TO SLYFE...

Vs Vincent Costa aka "Slyfe" aka "Felipe Gannon" aka "Refraktor"

This is gonna get hairier than Bears & Apes! I been rolling on 'em since the days of the Carriage Trade! To drop bombs? You'd need the aid of an Air Brigade!
Cause once the punches are Compared and Weighed? We wouldn't see "Costa on top of me" if I bought a $200 Pair of Shades!

See my concepts branch out like a river Spreads on a Delta! So if see "Golden try angles that connect"..it'll lead to either Heaven or Hell, Bruh!
I do this shit automatically...
I don't Even Think! Off the chain concepts...I don't Need a Link! I'll Steadily Melt Ya! If we see "Gannon come outta no where with that fire" its Legend of Zelda!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC3GDbwBFXw

^And that's how you know its the Final Stage! Beast mode in the game.. Primal Rage! Refraktor? I'll "bend this light..." wait! This Faggot is Folding!
Gun bars? And Clashin' with Golden? Shiitm.hit the alarm!..if we see "Ref gripping an arm"...he was tryna' Flag 'em for Holding!

You'e adapted my style and I'm Partially Flattered! It makes it easier to explain the "salt in your flow" like a Carbon Reactor!
I could flip "a ton" of Bars with "Refraktor"; pull out the "AR-15"! Best case scenario it's "5-1" and you "ARre not a faktoR"!
[AR-15/a ton/Refraktor ... 5-1/ARre not a faktoR]

My game? I get graphic like Reenacting a DOOM Scene! Beat him red, black, and blue like he's packing a mood ring and Having a Mood Swing!
I'm Smashing this Dude's Dreams! I've only given "Sly 5" and he already has the right eyes to Match the Raccoon Theme!

Go ahead and tell 'em how I couldn't get through the "door"...

So I came through the window..like Pardon the Knock Knock! But I couldn't get an Answer...so now I'm "snapping with these lines" like Mark's from a Chalk Box!
Sargent will Not Stop! Your wife? I'll "jump in that box" like I Barged in on Hopscotch! And Rebecca won't even report "Vin missing" like Cars from the Chop Shop!

Fuck the garbage this twat drops!

Refraktor behind the scope?...

I'll fire personal Shots to Wake him Up! ^^This is my veiw through the sight on the rifle! This guy is an eyeful! Check how he Rocks that Crazy Tux!
An obvious family man...but if I had the same shot as the camera man...you would Not have Made the Cut!

#pieceofcake
#FuckMassThough
Timmy Giblets likes this.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fernando For This Useful Post:
DBars (11-17-2017), Matches Malone (11-16-2017), Timmy Giblets (11-14-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 12:50 PM   #4
† RAP-ROYALTY.COM V.I.P. †

Mentioned: 1091 Post(s)
Groans: 97
Groaned at 117 Times in 110 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Opener -- Slyfe

I thought both of you were pretty good here. TGO had a smoother flow imo, but I was more attracted to Slyfe'd concept than I was TGOs. Both were good, just a preference thing here.

Closer -- TGO

Again both guys were good here, just a preference thing. Both came with a decent personal I was just more amused by TGOs approach and the little flip on cake cutting.

Punches -- Tie
Personals -- Tie

I don't have either guy edging the other here. I had them tied 3-3 with a tie bar in there so this was close as fuck and there's really no winner. Personals is the same situation. I think both had a few personals and a lot of on site personals.

Flow -- TGO

Just felt his lines flowed smoother. Slyfe had a few more syllables in between rhymes and that made the flow choppier to me.

Creativity -- Tie
Complexity -- Tie

I hate to beat a dead horse, well really I don't care if I do or not, but this was close. Both guys kill it with wordplay and name flips. Both know what they're doing. They had creative af lines and their wordplay was superb. Because of that it's a tie.

Entertainment -- TGO

This comes down to one thing with the battle this close. Who had my favorite bar. Personally my favorite bar of the entire battle was TGOs closer. I thought it was humorous and it honestly won the battle for TGO.

Overall this is close. It is a very dope battle between very dope writers. I don't vote ties, but if ever there was a case this would be it. Because I don't vote ties the person who had my favorite bar wins this battle.

Vote-- TGO
Gunner Harrison is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gunner Harrison For This Useful Post:
Felipe Gannon (11-14-2017), TGO (11-14-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 01:14 PM   #5
Kill Them All

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Groans: 22
Groaned at 18 Times in 15 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

W/the hands it’s no question - I’m SMASHIN’ you! They’ll have to ‘pull this redneck Gold out the ground’ without ‘getting Confederate plaques removed’!!!
Motherfucker, for money I will reach back... & Rick James, coldblooded, open-hand SMACK this dude! He’ll get ‘put in a bag’ if ‘Sargeant owe (Sargento) cheese’ like ‘pre-packaged foods’!!!

Not bad. Flows well. Concepts are pretty fresh.

How the hell is this man considered fatherly? Fucker prolly nameflipped his kid’s at birth and resorts to personals if they refuse to do their homework, eat an apple or some broccoli!
So there’s no way that this cat’ll ever topple me! Once I get to ‘massacrin’ Phalanx’ like the ‘Battle of Thermopylae’!!!

I liked this. Creative. Flowed well. Hit pretty hard. Good shit.

^^Lookin’ like a one man nostril, I bet you can barely open your own nose & could prolly skip a fuckin’ booger across a lake at the pace of a stone’s throw
& you thinkin’ bitches comin’ out if you ever opened your own show? Please……… ladies ain’t tryna see ‘Golden rod hang out’ (Goldenrod) at ‘Game Corners in Johto’!!!

Awesome Pokemon reference. Smooth as fuck.

Go ahead & talk shit then get popped Urkel, HW… LW - don’t matter when I stay ‘outranking Sargeant’ similar to a ‘top Colonel’!
I will choke this little prick ‘til he can’t breathe & he’s gone purple! So when you see ‘Phal lickin’ the ground (Phallic in the ground)’– it ain't a subliminal crop circle!

Threw me off for a second since the ending of the bar was beneath the picture but it was pretty creative. Good thing you're allowed to use pictures in your battles otherwise it wouldn't have connected. Not a favorite but still pretty creative.

See, on the mic, this bitch is just not doper! W/Glockz you sounded high AF & couldn’t ‘get it into gear cuz of the grass’ like some ‘dumbass kid tryna fix up a lawnmower!’
Kill ‘em in his kitchen then dip before the body starts to give up a strong odor - after ‘throwin’ Gold over the counter’ like ‘visiting Pawn Brokers’!!!

It was a bit stretched flow wise. Pretty long bar. The concept was pretty good though. Just feel like the punch might've lightened up by the time it finally got to the end.

Words that come to mind when I think about your audios: annoying & urine - wish I could grab a knife and cut out ‘ock tongue’ (Achtung) like ‘labeling Poison in German’!
It’s only right you got no-showed, now I’M the one that’s closing the curtain! After all…. ‘You were the first to duck Mass’ like ‘apostles avoiding a sermon’!!!

haha this was pretty dope. Creative personal.

I’ll ride up and fuckin’ open the trunk - you’ll see ‘S car, GO & the tray’ (Escargot in the tray) right before I dump clips & make you ‘choke on a slug’!!!
& you ain’t tie the knot w/your lady yet cuz you’re broke & a SHMUCK! Bet the broad wouldn’t even ‘Marry Gold for the night’ (Marigold for the Knight) if it were ‘medieval tokens of love’!!!

This was nice. Really creative. Flowed well.

Overall a really consistent verse. Lots of creative concepts in there. Flow, as usual, was fluent. There was one bar that I didn't care too much for mainly because it felt stretched out but other than that lots of good hits here. Interested to see if TGO keeps up...

vs

This is gonna get hairier than Bears & Apes! I been rolling on 'em since the days of the Carriage Trade! To drop bombs? You'd need the aid of an Air Brigade!
Cause once the punches are Compared and Weighed? We wouldn't see "Costa on top of me" if I bought a $200 Pair of Shades!

This was pretty smooth straight out the gate. Lots of solid multies. Creative concept.
Good shit.

See my concepts branch out like a river Spreads on a Delta! So if see "Golden try angles that connect"..it'll lead to either Heaven or Hell, Bruh!
I don't Even Think! Off the chain concepts...I don't Need a Link! I'll Steadily Melt Ya! If we see "Gannon come outta no where with that fire" its Legend of Zelda!

This was fucking dope. Honestly might me one of my favorite bars so far this battle.

^And that's how you know its the Final Stage! Beast mode in the game.. Primal Rage! Refraktor? I'll "bend this light..." wait! This Faggot is Folding!
Gun bars? And Clashin' with Golden? Shiitm.hit the alarm!..if we see "Ref gripping an arm"...he was tryna' Flag 'em for Holding!

This was pretty creative but I feel like it's a bit bland as a punch. Maybe it's the wording in the second line but it just fell short for me.

You'e adapted my style and I'm Partially Flattered! It makes it easier to explain the "salt in your flow" like a Carbon Reactor!
I could flip "a ton" of Bars with "Refraktor"; pull out the "AR-15"! Best case scenario it's "5-1" and you "ARre not a faktoR"!

This was alright, pretty creative, the wording in the end held it back again but still a decent hit.

My game? I get graphic like Reenacting a DOOM Scene! Beat him red, black, and blue like he's packing a mood ring and Having a Mood Swing!
I'm Smashing this Dude's Dreams! I've only given "Sly 5" and he already has the right eyes to Match the Raccoon Theme!

This was dope. Glad to see the pace pick back up. Concepts were smooth. Flowed nicely. Solid punch.

So I came through the window..like Pardon the Knock Knock! But I couldn't get an Answer...so now I'm "snapping with these lines" like Mark's from a Chalk Box!
Sargent will Not Stop! Your wife? I'll "jump in that box" like I Barged in on Hopscotch! And Rebecca won't even report "Vin missing" like Cars from the Chop Shop!

This was good. Flowed alright, a bit stretched though. I can appreciate it but it didn't really hit as hard as it could've. I'm not sure how I feel about it as I'm on the fence here.

I'll fire personal Shots to Wake him Up! ^^This is my veiw through the sight on the rifle! This guy is an eyeful! Check how he Rocks that Crazy Tux!
An obvious family man...but if I had the same shot as the camera man...you would Not have Made the Cut!

Ew. Not liking this one at all. It was a creative attempt but it definitely fell flat imo.
Mainly because of the punchline itself. if you were the camera man he wouldn't have made the cut? Seeing some of the bars in this verse, I know you could've did a better finisher than that bro.

Overall this was a pretty good verse. Had some legit hits, but also had a few misses. Wording and punchlines slipped a few times and honestly I think that's going to hurt you in a battle where your opponent really only had one sour bar. I definitely think you did better than Grim though, despite what the votes in that battle looks like.

Opener -- Tie. Both guys came out the box with creative hits.

Closer -- Slyfe. His medieval bar definitely hit harder than that camera cut bar TGO dropped.

Punches -- Slyfe, mainly due to his consistency. TGO had more misses for me while Slyfe was hitting almost every bar on the dot.

Personals -- Slyfe again. I feel like TGO tried to get personal with the wedding bar and the chop shop bar but slipped a little while Slyfe took shit like the Mass ducking bar which connected nicely.

Flow -- Slyfe, slyfe is really good at incorporating solid rhyme schemes into his text verses which seems rare these days. TGO had some pretty dope multies here and there but I don't feel he was as consistent.

Creativity -- Slyfe mainly based on being more consistent. I really liked TGO's Sly Cooper and Zelda bars but Sylfe had the pokemon bar, the 300 bar, the medieval bar and the Mass bar. So basically as far as creativity goes it's Slyfe 4, TGO 2.

Complexity -- I'll give this a tie. Both guys aimed for the fences with their concepts whether they landed or not.

Entertainment -- Slyfe, again, consistency. His entire verse, there was one bar that missed and one bar that slipped but other than that there were a lot of bars that kept me interested. TGO was on and off for me.

Vote-- In my opinion, much more competitive than Grim vs Slyfe. Both verses had some dope bars. Both guys came to the match ready to win. In the end of the day though, I feel like the key term in this battle is "consistency". Which basically describes Slyfe's verse. So, gotta give it to the man. Vote Slyfe.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Villain is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Villain For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 01:31 PM   #6
LEGEND

Mentioned: 225 Post(s)
Groans: 9
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Alex Cage

Follow & Friend Me:

Opener -- Slyfe

His opener really stood out to me. Both came with heat, but dude edged out over TGO with his opener, especially that cheese line. But I'm still @ Hillbilly Bob.

Closer -- Slyfe

I felt it was pretty close here, but I feel Slyfe came harder with his closer. TGO had a good idea, but I honestly didn't see where he was taking it.

Punches -- TIE
Personals -- TIE

I feel the same as Kel here, both of you were on point so I found it hard to judge this. Both cats were grabbed by both dudes and I just couldn't edge one over the other on this.

Flow -- TIE

Honestly, I felt both of them won here, I could easily follow along with both of their flows and feel what I was reading.

Creativity -- TGO

Tbh, I really loved the Zelda line, Slyfe came with the Pokemon deal, but I haven't seen a Zelda line before and was feeling it.

Complexity -- Slyfe

To me it was pretty close here, but I feel Slyfe barely edged over TGO in this department. TGO would've had this, but I felt Slyfe got the upper-hand on this one.

Entertainment -- Slyfe

Like I said earlier, dude opened with some heat, and I could easily follow along and I had some laughs with his verse.

Vote-- Slyfe

Tbh, this wasn't an easy battle to vote on, I do feel both of them came with heat and it was a close battle, but I also refuse to vote ties and I had my preferences. TGO's closer was alright, but I felt Slyfe did better, and someone had to win this. Anyway, good battle fellas.
Alex Cage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex Cage For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 01:44 PM   #7
Caporegime

Mentioned: 454 Post(s)
Groans: 6
Groaned at 13 Times in 13 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

First off, this was such a good battle and in my mind, it was the HW battle I expected to see in this PPV. Well done both of you for stepping up.

V

OK – so first of all I like the double punching by both, TGO opening up with the word play we all expect from him and SLyfe coming with a pretty funny opening concept. TGO was silky smooth throughout the bar but I think the shades punch although it has a twist is played out. Slyfes second line is another cool concept but somehow felt slightly wordy or forced. Still good double punch opening and I would say the first punch landed well enough for SLyfe to take things on Bar 1. Slyfe 1+

v

Lol – Slyfes first line made me chuckle again but ended up being a little stretched out, the Thermopylae was such a creative concept and I like that a lot. Me and TGo rocking the river delta theme.. first line was a bit self hype for me final punch was pretty cool and again you have a fucking silk flow and word selection. Only problem is the punch didn’t have a huge amount of sting for me. TIE: Slyfe +1

V

Ok another witty opening line from SLyfe nice and personal and that goldenrod punch was real nice. TGO opened with a cool concept but the bar didn’t feel as smooth as his previous the final punch didn’t connect as well as usual. Slyfe +2

I will choke this little prick ‘til he can’t breathe & he’s gone purple! So when you see ‘Phal lickin’ the ground (Phallic in the ground)’– –it ain’t a ‘subliminal crop circle’!!!

V

Bit of a generic concept opening by slyfe the final punch was pretty funny but nothing crazy clever or hard hitting. TGO had a cool opening concept but gun bars can be lost on me slightly so the final punch was just ok – I would say the carbon reactor line just edged it. TGO: Slyfe +1

v

I'm Smashing this Dude's Dreams! I've only given "Sly 5" and he already has the right eyes torap-royalty.comMatch the Raccoon Theme!

Slyfe starting with a solid personal but the concept could have been a bit stronger but pretty good. And the final punch in the bar “pawn shop” im pretty sure ive seen used on gold before in some way shape or form, its hard not to be generic with a guy that has had 100000 battles. TGO had a cool opening concept but the double use of the word mood threw me off a bit, still a nice opening cool second line solid overall bar and top flow minus the repeating- TIE – Slyfe+1

V

First bar was pretty clever SLyfe I love a creative concept and the final punch was a cool personal – solid double punch. Tgo I loved this bar, its not crazy clever or anything but for me it just flowed so cleanly and set up through to delivery it landed. TGO: EVEN

v

I'll fire personal Shots to Wake him Up! ^^This is my veiw through therap-royalty.comsight on the rifle! This guy is an eyeful! Check how he Rocks that Crazy Tux!
Anrap-royalty.comobvious family man...but if I had the samerap-royalty.comshot as the camera man...you would Not have Made the Cut!

OK SLyfe, first line:I have been reading this over and over and I can’t work out if it’s cool or forced wordplay but yea…it sure is a play on words – concept is pretty cool. Solid concept for the final punch, good double punch bar. TGO another clean ass bar but I don’t think its really clever I mean, he is wearing a tux..ok and if you were the camera man you would have been a sniper and taken the shot. Its fine its just not super creative or a killer closer. Slyfe: Slyfe +1

MVGT: Slyfe

Crazy how close it was, I think TGO can set up a killer bar and they are so consistent and although he had the best bar in the battle IMO I think a few bars just let him down, it was basically all on the closer and I found it was just not as hard hitting as your ususal self. Overall you were quality but so was SLYFE. Such a hard battle to judge and I think it could go either way

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Say Bruhhhhhh""
Nemean is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nemean For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 02:05 PM   #8
⚔️🛡️THE ROUND TABLE🛡️⚔️

Mentioned: 209 Post(s)
Groans: 2
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

SLYFE

Quote:
nice flip on the first line - 2nd line seemed a bit wordy but with the pause you created I can see it working flow wise to deliver that rick james/smack line - like the sargent play.

Quote:
the first like was humorous af, just in the sense that TGO always has a nameflip/personal on deck for every sitation. I liked the 300 reference I don't think it had as much of an effect as the first line though.

Quote:
ohhh no Slyfe you lost me with pokemon references I actually had to do homework to catch this one. (pun intended I guess lol) It was cool, but not as dope as it could have been if it weren't one of those bars where it's like "you either get it, or you dont". I get it though.

Quote:
I will choke this little prick ‘til he can’t breathe & he’s gone purple! So when you see ‘Phal lickin’ the ground (Phallic in the ground)’– –it ain’t a ‘subliminal crop circle’!!!
I think it would have added a bit more bravado if you had said "Salute me, I'm top Colonel" instead but it was a cool line. lol @ the crop circle line .... that came out of nowhere but I am not disppointed.

Quote:
I feel like you got a little carried away with wording on that first line. Like the play on the 2nd line though.

Quote:
I can see where the Ock Tongue/Achtung play might be considered a reach to some, but I don't think it was totally out there. I liked it and I didn't need the expo for it. and nice flip on the 2nd line.

Quote:
aHhhh the escargot line was dope (personal preference I wish you would have said Tre vs Tray before parenthesis) and i liked the follow up punch - solid - I love medieval/ancient history/mythology references.

TGO

Quote:
so the flow is super good through this, and I dig the hairier humor /air brigade I just don't think that it did any damage to Slyfe.

Quote:
so if you see* (missed a word) this one was fire though. loved the golden triangles /link/gannon/zelda connections.

Quote:
I feel like you started to write a bar that followed out the final/stage/primal rage pattern and then changed it - so it sounds like 2 bars mashed up vs a smooth scheme switch. BUUUUT once you got to the faggot is folding scheme - it was dope.. Honestly I think you could have canned the final stage/primal rage line and started with the 2nd part and still been just as dope.

Quote:
I like the first line - dope. I feel like you were trying to be too extra with that 2nd line. It's a thing we've all been guilty of just really over thinking it and it turns into a word equation in the end where you're like ok "delete this, reverse this, spell this backwards" - I mean i get it
and it does connect in the end, but i didn't personally enjoy having to confirm it. It was creative though I'll definitely give you that.

Quote:
thank you for the easily hidden, quick to confirm hyper link. and the punch was dope. the jab was a cool set up especially since the colors could also double as references to that game cover (being mostly black/blue)

Quote:
oooh @ the "couldn't get an answer" angle. and the snapping lines/chalk box (I wish you would have said chalk tool though because box infers like a box of chalk so it's questionable as to what connection it has with snapping lines) that said - I know what the reference means so I won't hold it against you. I liked the connection you carried over from Chalk to Hop Scotch. and the flip was dope.

Quote:
view* - this was a cool personal angle, I think would be better fitted for a pic battle than a closing bar on the HW battle though.

Opener -- Slyfe
Closer -- Slyfe
Punches -- Slyfe (almost voted tie, but i went back and counted the hitters I liked most and I had TGO @ 9 and Slyfe @ 10)
Personals -- Tie
Flow -- TGO
Creativity -- Tie
Complexity --TGO
Entertainment --Tie
Vote-- Slyfe by a slim margin

-Self Activate -
-Enoch-
-Nigma-
-Alice-
-⚔️Rude⚔️-
-Sammy-
-Genocide-
-The iLL 1
-
-Killing Spree-

Turkey Sandwich is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turkey Sandwich For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 02:11 PM   #9
The God of Israel

Mentioned: 653 Post(s)
Groans: 31
Groaned at 7 Times in 5 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Slyfe

Listen hillbilly bob–

I thought the set-up was a good line to open up with. The next bar was good as-well, but it didn't have a lot of flare. I kind of wish you started with another opening line here. But it's okay for what it is. Decent work.

I thought the set-up was very funny and, good. The next line was a good ending bar. It had all the tangibles. Good work on this one.

The set-up was pretty humorous, good work on that. The next line came off very well as-well. I didn't really dig the content, but you executed it well enough,

I will choke this little prick ‘til he can’t breathe & he’s gone purple! So when you see ‘Phal lickin’ the ground (Phallic in the ground)’–

–it ain’t a ‘subliminal crop circle’!!!

I think this is your best bar so far. Both the first and ending bar were good. Nice work.

What are you, 0-53 in audio battles?

Nice work on this. I believe the complexity could've been better here, but that's okay. Good work on everything else. Decent bar.

Very nice set-up here. The end bar was also very nice. Overall - good bar.

This is defiantly good for a closer. Nice set-up, and good ending bar. No real complaints here.

TGO -

The multi-syllabics could've matched a bit better in the first bar, but that's okay. The second bar was nice. Good way to open.

The set-up was very good. The next bar was also nice, although it kind of sounds like an Answer bar. Good work on this. Good bar,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC3GDbwBFXw

The set-up was nice, could've had more polishing - though. The next bar was good, but it feels a bit recycled. I believe you used a Ref flip in the other battle you had with him. Good bar, though. Nice work.

The set-up was decent, could've been better. The next bar was nice. Good bar overall.

Very good set-up. Nice flowing multis. The next bar was quite good, nice work.

I thought the set-up was a nice way to protect yourself. The following bar was good, not your best though. Decent bar.

Fuck the garbage this twat drops!

Refraktor behind the scope?...

The set-up tied into the ending bar nicely. Good work on this. Nice closer.

Slyfe - Very good showing. Nice job on everything. I believe this is the best verse I've read from you. You didn't seem to falter too much. You had some very good bars here. I really don't have too much advice or critique, you came with it. This was a HW verse. In contrast to TGO's, I think he came a bit more hard with the double punching, but nice job.

TGO - Very nice work here. I enjoyed reading this verse very much. Not much critique to give. You're a heavyweight battler for a reason. Good work on this. Maybe watch for spelling errors in your verse, but good job.

Overall - Nice work you two. But I believe TGO might have just edged this one out, because of the double-punching. Great battle here, guys. This is definitely debatable. But I'm giving this to, TGO.

V/ TGO.

AJ The Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AJ The Menace For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 02:22 PM   #10
Masked Cartoon

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Groans: 65
Groaned at 101 Times in 84 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

alright.. well this should be intresting..

look heres the deal.. both of you are top battlers on this site.. so im really only looking for flaws i see in bars.. just because i point them out doesnt mean the bar itself is bad and i have been very critical of alot of battles so far but i dont want any of you to get the impression that im intentionally trying to go in on you.. i think we all have very different styles and thats what makes this site great.. im going to try my best not to compare my style to breakdown of bars because i think i can get over critical at times.. thats out the way..

lets go..

Slyfe: plaques removed/packaged foods... good opener good double punch but the opener line had more sting than packaed foods to me with the nameflip.. never heard of that brand of cheese but its worded where i dont need to.. i get it.. just thought it was a bit weak.. also not a fan of using profanity in bars to add up the syllable count for flow.. comes across as lazy.. but this is pretty good..broccoli/thermopolye.. loved the set up here man.. not sure why u didnt just continue the angle about being a bad father for a haymaker punch.. u just switched it to a wholeeee other theme that was kinda light just saying u are gonna massacre him.. cool.. what else? good reference i suppose.. aain great opening line that helps the bar as a whole.. stones throw/johnto bar was ok for me.. funny opener with a ender that i just dont get.. i hate doing this cause i feel it takes away from your creativity but i just dont get all these references you use at times which sucks cause thats not on you.. but a miss for me.. top colonel/crop circle.. good bar.. good wordplay used throught and name flips.. i like this.. its amsuing as well.. lawnmowers/pawn broken.. ok slyfe.. dope.. good flip/good personal.. hey look at that! i cant find a flaw.. which means i loved this bar.. german/sermon bar.. very nice.. thought that ack nose bar was actually very clever.. and a dope personal to end it.. another hit.. call him butter... hes on a roll!.. choke on a slug/token of love.. well dog my cats.. a good solid closer.. loved the opening line obvy.. thats my shit.. altho i do feel like u stole that line from Trading Places(film) .. started outtt shakeyyy baby but picked it up nicely.. damn.. i really wanted to criticise you more.. i secretly love it.. but u kinda tied my hands with a solid verse over all.. fuck out my face

The Golden One: opener was decent..air brigade/pair of shades the flow is not as crisp as I think you think it is.. decent multies but a lackluster ending punch with a somewhat weak name flip.. zelda bar was good.. i think u kinda forced in alot of words to fill the scheme and try angles/triangles has been done to death esp. when ending with a zelda punch they go hand in hand.. not a fan of this one im afraid.. faggot is folding/ ref holding line was dope.. good flow thorugh out and nice concept.. i used a ref line against him as well.. so the creativity factor isnt anything new from my point of view.. but i will say this is a great bar reguardless and voters should love it.. carbon reactor/ ref not a faktor.. is .. well.. its bad.. a weird angle here.. trying to spell the words backwards or some shit.. i mean trust me i get what you are trying to do but its just odd.. a very weird bar man.. and doesnt say anything really other than trying to use a clever gimmick.. in the end your punchline is.. Hes not a facor.. weak.. moving on.. mood swing/ racoon theme.. first bar is dope as hell flow wise.. then its wasted by a weird racoon bar.. i dont know the sly 5 reference you are using.. and i didnt click the link... thats not my job.. make the bar make sense without me having to do extra research.. another miss.. but the flow was stellar on the front end i must say.. chalk box/chop shop.. guess what bud.. this is FIRE!.. moving on.. closer is very solid.. i like it.. good flow as well..

Vote - Slyfe

overall this was a good battle..im guessing on short notice? not sure how this came about but it was very refreshing after just voting on dia vs kris... both of you had some really nice bars and concepts.. i felt both also had some clear misses.. at the end of it I thought slyfe really had the more direct verse.. his flow was better overall and had a bit more sting to his punches.. TGO i thought this was one of your weaker verses ive read from you.. that AR-15 bar was pretty bad man.. i think if you re read it over not from your perspective but from a fresh eyes voters pont of view you will be kicking yourself... too many misses for me to give u the W here..

all that being said.. this was a good battle.. I can see it going either way objectively but for me personally this was a clear victory for Slyfe..

live long and prosper.
JericKo is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JericKo For This Useful Post: