Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum

Go Back   Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum > Rap-Royalty.com > Introduction

Introduction Introduce yourself or make your presence known once again to all of us.
Keys do not go here and neither do your links.

Like Tree1Likes

Share This Forum!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2017, 07:53 PM   #11
Boss

Mentioned: 893 Post(s)
Groans: 8
Groaned at 20 Times in 20 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Welcome! Keep up the great work.

RR Record
48-21 - 27KO Battle Record

Gifted Scripts League Season 4 CHAMPION
11-2(9KO)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-

GSL Season 5 Tag-Team Champion
Walking Keys & Baron X

Text Topical
Champion

Walking Keys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 01:21 AM   #12
A Nobody

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nous View Post
Yo im like Mark Twain, nice to be here.
Thank you for such an opportunity.
Welcome to the boards! I am new to these boards as well. I just had to say that The Used is one of my favorite bands come and artwork was my favorite album. However, I definitely did not expect to see that on these forums, haha.
Breakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 10:57 AM   #13
Raining Ink

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Follow & Friend Me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakfast View Post
Welcome to the boards! I am new to these boards as well. I just had to say that The Used is one of my favorite bands come and artwork was my favorite album. However, I definitely did not expect to see that on these forums, haha.
Ur the 1st 1 who noticed. Its good to absorb from all genres and ty welcome to u too.

"Became a witness to my life before i came into existence,
creatin miracles not spiritual I'm changin Flames to Liquid " - kingkeno (2006)

Fluent
In
Perception
And
Sarcasm

Write every day no excuses

-Will Write For Any Reason-

Current Project Freestyle Like Belly
Human Cloud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 04:30 PM   #14
A Nobody

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Cloud View Post
Ur the 1st 1 who noticed. Its good to absorb from all genres and ty welcome to u too.
Haha, yeah, I wouldnt peg most people on here to be super into them, but they were fodder to lay out my musical foundation for me. Have you listened to the new album yet? I dig it more than Imaginary Enemy for sure, but it feels like its gonna be their last one to be honest.
Breakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:35 PM   #15
Raining Ink

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Follow & Friend Me:
Default Naw

Im working on my own musics i barely haf time 4 anything

"Became a witness to my life before i came into existence,
creatin miracles not spiritual I'm changin Flames to Liquid " - kingkeno (2006)

Fluent
In
Perception
And
Sarcasm

Write every day no excuses

-Will Write For Any Reason-

Current Project Freestyle Like Belly
Human Cloud is online now   Reply With Quote