Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum

Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum (http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/)
-   Introduction (http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/introduction/)
-   -   Hey Everyone (http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/introduction/175559-hey-everyone.html)

Malice 03-06-2013 02:13 PM

Hey Everyone

Hey, I'm new here (obviously). I just wanted to say wassup, I am a pretty young rapper, and I came here mostly to learn from people who have been doing this longer then me. Anzdyway, Hey!

Knee-Che-Chu 03-06-2013 02:15 PM

Welcome, TheMaleMinaj, to Rap-Royalty.Com.

Please make sure that the first thing you do is read the rules. If you follow them the first time, everything works out much smoother for you! General basic rules are:

1. If you're posting an audio or text drop, you have to give feedback to TWO other people. Make sure it's at least 4-5 sentences of feedback. We like to give quality feedback here, not bullshit where nobody improves. It's about everyone, not just one person :). Make sure you link the two feedback links in the thread you post.

2. If you engage in a battle, you need to vote a battle. Explain IN DETAIL. Again, this is where people improve and they can't do that with shitty one liner votes. You'll have to re-do your vote anyway so make sure you do right the first time!

3. HAVE FUN!

Fernando 03-06-2013 02:22 PM

Welcome to the site... please begin by reading the rules, which will save you and someone else the hassle of having to go through it the hard way. Be active, bring your family, fans, friends, do your thing, hit up staff if you need anything, but most importantly -- have fun.

Tainted Scrolls 03-06-2013 02:38 PM

Welcome to the site and I hope you stay active

Jeffrey Vagn 03-06-2013 02:56 PM

Welcome to RR. Stay active, have fun and follow the rules

Second Hand King 03-06-2013 09:14 PM

Welcome to the site, enjoy your time here. Our dedication is elevation, so if you use the resources, possibilities are endless. Stick around, follow direction, & have fun

Superb 03-07-2013 11:44 AM

welcome welcome & rejoice in all that is RR we are about elevation follow and obey the laws of the sabath

Louis Bloom 03-08-2013 01:07 AM

Welcome To RR THE GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEST HIPPPPPPPPPP HOOOOOOOOOOP SITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE OOOOOOOOOOOOON THE WEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB. Glad u signed up. Your name is very unique to say the least; this is a great place to be at though for hip hop. Just follow the rules, check out some of the threads and most of all enjoy.

xKingxVenx 03-08-2013 02:29 AM

hope to see something eventful from you

Synesthesia 03-08-2013 03:30 PM

welcome, come drop some bars