Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum

Go Back   Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum > Rap-Royalty.Com Leagues > Gifted Scripts League

Gifted Scripts League

Are you ready for the most challenging, thrilling, exhilarating and heart-stopping text topical action on the face of the planet? Then sign up and be apart of the revolution. Gifted Scripts League.

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2017, 10:47 PM   #21
king of the ugly's

Mentioned: 834 Post(s)
Groans: 30
Groaned at 33 Times in 33 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Vam View Post
Why can no one tell when I'm messing around. I joined a topical tourney because I want to make topicals, I went and wrote that smoke angels topical because I want to write topicals.

Y'all want some strange shit tbh, wondering why the site is less active when you get mad that someone actually out here sending disses and starting shit. Wanting some silent genius bullshit; y'all gonna get Lil Vam and Nowhere Records calling your mom a hoe and y'all gonna enjoy every second of it.

Fuck y'all ugly ass, dumb ass, stupid ass niggas I joined this site for feedback on my writing so I could improve and I been improving since when I first joined (check shit 1.0 and 2.0 it ain't good at all)

I'm bout to go toe to toe with some of the top brass and they bout to learn the legend of the Vam, whether I get eliminated in the first round or murder y'all and win it all.

Its Vammy bitches I'm taking this shit and y'all need to hush on your "Giving me a headache" shit
respect. Prove the haters wrong, my man
Little Vam likes this.

r.i.p. jonny
jedi.council
cloak&dagger
Old 09-12-2017, 11:16 PM   #22
After Truth

Mentioned: 312 Post(s)
Groans: 2
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Vam View Post
Why can no one tell when I'm messing around. I joined a topical tourney because I want to make topicals, I went and wrote that smoke angels topical because I want to write topicals.

Y'all want some strange shit tbh, wondering why the site is less active when you get mad that someone actually out here sending disses and starting shit. Wanting some silent genius bullshit; y'all gonna get Lil Vam and Nowhere Records calling your mom a hoe and y'all gonna enjoy every second of it.

Fuck y'all ugly ass, dumb ass, stupid ass niggas I joined this site for feedback on my writing so I could improve and I been improving since when I first joined (check shit 1.0 and 2.0 it ain't good at all)

I'm bout to go toe to toe with some of the top brass and they bout to learn the legend of the Vam, whether I get eliminated in the first round or murder y'all and win it all.

Its Vammy bitches I'm taking this shit and y'all need to hush on your "Giving me a headache" shit
Nowhere records. Put some respek on that.
wes ghost and Little Vam like this.
Old 09-12-2017, 11:52 PM   #23
"The Real Nigga" Phoenix!

Mentioned: 736 Post(s)
Groans: 54
Groaned at 96 Times in 80 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Sign me up please

-Writtens-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You ain't shit

Old 09-13-2017, 08:19 AM   #24
Associate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Groans: 4
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

I'm down.
Sammy likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to (SELF ACTIVATE) For This Useful Post:
wes ghost (09-13-2017)
Old 09-13-2017, 11:14 AM   #25
king of the ugly's

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

@Sammy you down or whaaaat, partna?

r.i.p. jonny
jedi.council
cloak&dagger
The Following User Says Thank You to wes ghost For This Useful Post:
Sammy (09-13-2017)
Old 09-13-2017, 11:18 AM   #26
Can't be out gayed.

Mentioned: 535 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

So my girlfriend and I grew habaneros...I decided to make chili mac n' cheese last night, threw in a couple of our home grown jalapenos and a habanero. Shit was so good. Shared it with my room mate, and we all ate plentiful and were amazed by the flavor and heat the said peppers had. I mean, they were exquisite.

Fast forward to this morning and I just got done shitting actual fire. The water in the (very very) public bathroom was brought to a steam as I shit what could only be described as a runny chili paste with seeds, light brown, nearly orange in color. The smell was like rotting compost, but the heat was almost unbearable. I cringed with every push, it felt like I was expelling molten steel from a smelting fire...only the smelter was my bowels and the steel was my aggressively digested mac n' cheese.

Anyway, yea, I'm in.
wes ghost likes this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D.K.O.N. For This Useful Post:
matheny. (09-13-2017), wes ghost (09-13-2017)
Old 09-13-2017, 11:41 AM   #27
king of the ugly's

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

^^^^^ GAT DAMN

Imagery: MVGT - DKON

r.i.p. jonny
jedi.council
cloak&dagger
Old 09-13-2017, 11:43 AM   #28
king of the ugly's

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by (SELF ACTIVATE) View Post
I'm down.
Would you mind hitting up nigma and rhet (assuming you communicate with them through LA? Not sure haha)? Would be dope to get their caliber in here.

PEOPLE, this line up is already bonkers.

r.i.p. jonny
jedi.council
cloak&dagger
Old 09-13-2017, 12:28 PM   #29
The cloutless horseman

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

Yo I'm bringing out the mutilsyliable words for this one y'all ain't ready
Old 09-13-2017, 12:35 PM   #30
Can't be out gayed.

Mentioned: 535 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

My dick smells like chili poo.
I wiped back to front like a noobie do
I do be true to my bowels...but ewww
It's not even noon, I'm on poo number 2
wes ghost likes this.