Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum

Go Back   Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum > Rap-Royalty.Com Leagues > Gifted Scripts League

Gifted Scripts League

Are you ready for the most challenging, thrilling, exhilarating and heart-stopping text topical action on the face of the planet? Then sign up and be apart of the revolution. Gifted Scripts League.

Like Tree15Likes

Share This Forum!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2017, 02:37 PM   #1
#GSL

Mentioned: 1393 Post(s)
Groans: 39
Groaned at 51 Times in 48 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:
Default Week 6: Predictions & Discussions

So, as you may have seen in the Topic Thread this week will be run PPV battle style with opponents needing to agree, or at least somewhat agree, on a topic, which will then pit them head to head on the same topic. Battles with topics will go up later tonight.

Here are your battles this week:

@Nigma vs. @Mass

@DBars vs. @matheny.

@Jim Glockz vs @Diasick

@Slim MC vs. @Wench

@Krowned Kris vs. @Cortana

@SelfSavior vs. @~Ill~usion~

Bai.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Record: 58-19

[b]Portfolio:

Vlad is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2017, 02:44 PM   #2
Sick

Mentioned: 977 Post(s)
Groans: 184
Groaned at 151 Times in 130 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

@Nigma vs. @Mass
should be a coo battle, nigma with the edge.
@DBars vs. @matheny.
should be a coo battle, dbars with the edge.
@Jim Glockz vs @Diasick
should be a coo battle, diasick with the edge.
@Slim MC vs. @Wench
should be a coo battle, slim mc with the edge.
should be a coo battle, krowned kriss with the edge.
should be a cool battle, self savior with the edge.

Diasick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 02:44 PM   #3
king of the ugly's

Mentioned: 809 Post(s)
Groans: 27
Groaned at 30 Times in 30 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

feeeeeeeeeeed the kriiiiiiis, tuppence a bag

tuppence, tuppence, tuppence a bagggggg

<placeholder for my 5 missing awards>

r.i.p. jonny
jedi.council
twominuteshate
wes ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 03:03 PM   #4
Messenger

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Groans: 4
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
@Nigma vs. @Mass
should be a coo battle, nigma with the edge.
@DBars vs. @matheny.
should be a coo battle, dbars with the edge.
@Jim Glockz vs @Diasick
should be a coo battle, diasick with the edge.
@Slim MC vs. @Wench
should be a coo battle, slim mc with the edge.
should be a coo battle, krowned kriss with the edge.
should be a cool battle, self savior with the edge.

Dope breakdowns, you should do a mag

Nigma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nigma For This Useful Post:
Diasick (07-29-2017), Vlad (07-29-2017)
Old 07-29-2017, 04:06 PM   #5
♤♡◇♧King♧◇♡♤

Mentioned: 442 Post(s)
Groans: 12
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Who the hell is cortana? Am I gunna get yet another NS win?

@Nigma Vs @Mass

Two big topical names. This is one hell of a match up, not as much as Wes and Mass but I digress. I have to give the edge to Mass. No offense to Nigma but giving Wes an L in HIS DOMAIN is hard to do, nearly impossible. Nigma can make this close though, I know he has incredible depth. So, this BOTW for me. I mean, no cause it'll be close, but because it'll be close and both verses will be amazing.

@DBars Vs @matheny.

Sorry but DBars got this in the bag. He is a seasoned vet with the tropicals and Matheny is new to the game. This is a good opportunity for Matheny to elevate greatly though.

@Jim Glockz Vs @Diasick

Idk, this has the potential to be a close battle but I think Jimmy never slacks and he always goes up and beyond. Plus, I can't get over his last verse last week.... Wtf, that shit was deep and had symbolism everywhere *cough cough* just like my verse *cough cough* Dia has an edge with mechanics of rap. He goes up and beyond the standard for flow, rhymes, and rhyme schemes. Jimmy has emotion, literary devices, and creativity down like no tomorrow. I have Jimmy taking this one based purely off of the entertainment category.

@Slim MC vs @Wench

Battle of the bitches? Offensive? How about the match of the menstrual cycles? Ok, ok, ok..... Fight of the females... That better? Slim got this, sorry wench but you need some work with the way you write a topical. You may touch basis on every cat but you only try to touch basis. Not make one more prevalent than the others which should happen naturally. I hate to say this but... Even on Slim's shit weeks, she can win this. Slim with the KO, maybe TKO.

Me Vs Windows 10 Siri

I dont know you bro... Or girl, cause Cortana is a chick. I'm not gunna act like you are nobody though. Hopefully we can agree on something that I can flatten you with, no hard feelings though.

@SelfSavior vs @~Ill~usion~

This will probably be the closest battle of the week but it won't have the best verses. I am normally not impressed with ill's tropicals. I don't quite remember Self's topicals too much but I can see him winning just based on the fact that he's battling ~ill~usion~.
Slim MC likes this.

Krowned Kris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 06:30 PM   #6
Consiglere

Mentioned: 167 Post(s)
Groans: 5
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Wouldn't say I'm new...

GSL
Season Six
Current Record: 3-2 (1 KO)

~

~
~

matheny. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 06:57 PM   #7
king of the ugly's

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

@Nigma vs. @Mass -- Mass, probably? Never heard of the other guy so it's hard to say. Vaginal discharge could be the game changer in this one.

@DBars vs. @matheny. --- Again, I dunno. If DBars writes at his actual level, he has this. They are similar in their creativity, though this last week was my least fav from math, so i'm hoping for a really "out there" battle. DBars got math on rhyme skills, but not if he phones it in.

@Jim Glockz vs @Diasick --- I got DIA here. Not to be combative or rude, but i disagree 100% with Kris here. I am personally hoping to be convinced by jim's verse this week, as the whimsical wording is not enough anymore. I think DIA has made massive improvements this season. I have personally never seen him write at the level he has been writing at, overall. For all I know, it's fizzled and gone, but if he delivers the best that he's done this season it will be enough to beat the best I've seen from Jim this season. All that being said, Jim's best (in general) is better than dia's. But kobe wasn't really kobe at the end there, was he?

@Slim MC vs. @Wench --- Wench is a female? My apologies for any "he/him"'s I might have thrown your way. I actually have wench taking this. I disagree with Kris again (weird since i luv the guy, haha) and think that wench actually shows a much more in depth understanding of the whole thing. Slim killed it this week, but I think wench is naturally more polished and naturally more aware of literary AND poetic devices. This will come to effort, but I have wench taking it 5-2 or getting the TKO win.

@Krowned Kris vs. @Cortana --- Dunno. Maybe Kris need to hit up siri or alexa for help on this one? Or would it be Master Chief? I got Cortana KO'ing the fuck out our boy, here. Hahha, nah I have no clue though. TBH, Kris is writing on a new and much improved level so he will be hard to beat unless Cortana is a vet from another site. Kris likes beating women though, so....

@SelfSavior vs. @~Ill~usion~ --- My boy SS got this one in the bag. He came with some well thought out content this past week and just needs to figure out how to get the swag from his audio into his text. Practice makes perfect.
Slim MC likes this.

r.i.p. jonny
jedi.council
twominuteshate
The Following User Says Thank You to wes ghost For This Useful Post:
SelfSavior (07-29-2017)
Old 07-29-2017, 07:02 PM   #8
Sick

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

wes ghost just wanted to disagree with KK there lol.

Old 07-29-2017, 07:05 PM   #9
king of the ugly's

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
wes ghost just wanted to disagree with KK there lol.
sometimes I call him just to tell him he's wrong

r.i.p. jonny
jedi.council
twominuteshate
Old 07-29-2017, 07:06 PM   #10
Sick

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes ghost View Post
sometimes I call him just to tell him he's wrong
You'll buy a plane ticket, knock on his door and tell him hes wrong.
wes ghost likes this.

The Following User Says Thank You to Diasick For This Useful Post:
wes ghost (07-29-2017)