Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum

Go Back   Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum > Battle Section > Rap Battles Arena > Completed Rap Battles Archive

Share This Forum!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2017, 08:39 PM   #1
Sick

Mentioned: 1052 Post(s)
Groans: 201
Groaned at 156 Times in 135 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:
Default TGO vs Diasick ( Compliments ) -- TGO wins.

5 bars i guess.
due jan 1, 2018

check, just kidding about jan 1, lets drop in a few days.

@TGO verse already submitted, it's hidden.

@Felipe Gannon can unhide my verse now.

voted for the ich thought i already posted hmm

http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/vot...submitted.html

Last edited by slyfe; 12-05-2017 at 07:34 AM..
Diasick is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2017, 08:39 PM   #2
TGO
Sensei ShunAll

Mentioned: 1204 Post(s)
Groans: 3
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe Gannon View Post
Links.
I thought his name was Zelda.

http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/789116-post8.html

Last edited by slyfe; 12-05-2017 at 07:35 AM..
TGO is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TGO For This Useful Post:
Ronnie Dobbz (12-10-2017)
Old 11-19-2017, 06:14 AM   #3
Sick

Mentioned: 1052 Post(s)
Groans: 201
Groaned at 156 Times in 135 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

already dropped can you hide @Felipe Gannon

you're a good dad, I bet your daughter's gracious....you'll be tucking your kids in when they get married and have some of their own... no md but you offer patients! If you like coffee, you can do some proper drinking, especially with all the mugs you got for fathers day gifts!

When you're a papaw, that'll be shitty & a hard gig bud... I'm sure you'll be tickled to death, & you'll still be pretty and a partial stud....

But there's one thing every grandpa must learn..

Son Learns 52 Card Pickup - YouTube

so here's a tutorial on how to play fifty two card pick up!

Me & you bro.. my goodness that's a god submission... we'll stomp these bitches and stop the critics, I got a present for you, I put it in your stocking for christmas, you'll prolly be shocked when you get it, it's a shield vest, now lets start triple power bombing competition!

it's all about flowers & rainbows, you're too coo for a leather sofa, so I'll invite you to my house for some gaming, I got the nintendo 64 on deck, & an extra controller! We can recite your bars while the game loads, or atleast a few I keep in a folder!....

You'll prolly cheat playing mario cart, and bump my elbow... but that would be one heck of a boner!!!!

#prison break bars

I'm sorry you have a record, I would have helped you plan a jail break, I'll tattoo the escape route on my chest, right next to your swell face! but having tgo locked up with you is 1 helluva fail safe... so why try to break out of the clink? when this dude is your cell mate!

Last edited by Diasick; 11-19-2017 at 06:18 AM..
Diasick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:49 PM   #4
TGO
Sensei ShunAll

Mentioned: 1204 Post(s)
Groans: 3
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

@Felipe Gannon

Vs Diasick aka @Cooper Smithsonian aka Scott Akers aka Donald

Dude...The fact that you didn't beat Kris is Totally Bunk! Must've been voters Holding a Grudge!
Cuz I mean you changed your name to to Donald for a little Over a Month! ....
And that's why most people Voted for Trump!

You're doper than Eight Somas! And plus you're a Great Voter!
I just hope you never get political, Coop...cuz it would be a Take Over!

Homie has like half a dozen bitches on his dick...Cuddle?! Nah he chucks her dueces as he's Sliding his Pants On!
His Style would be Cramped Wrong. He likes being a single, Di...Never know which of his six Sides he could Land On!

Any ways Scott...Comparing you to me? Just wouldn't be Fair, Would It ? I mean...compared to Akers....I measure up like Square Footage!
And that's a fact, Pal.
The amount of Punch you Pack? Wow!! In battles all we see is Scott land shots...Every battles like a Pub in Glasgow!

Every time I read one of your verses?

I can't Manage the Joy! My girl heard Dia was"packing" then saw him pitching a tent, now she's tryna' Camp on his Groin!
We all know he's gangster..and keeps the Cannon Employed! So we'll see "Di press Gold" and I'll wind up "facin' the metal" like he was Stamping a Coin!
TGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:36 AM   #5
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Mentioned: 1611 Post(s)
Groans: 157
Groaned at 52 Times in 49 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Cleared.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

XCII - VI - LXIX

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[Today 09:02 PM] Disputer: If this is Faget by Korn, Ruvik, I will be angry.

Fernando
: Hajime is currently sitting on his Cheez Whiz stained beanbag chair yelling at his mother for turkey and taters while smoking his menthol cigarettes. He is busy.

Little Vam: I have so much ice, they gonna call me ASAP ANTARTICA
slyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 09:57 AM   #6
Philosophical

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:
Default This was a sick friendship lol

Okay i gotta give it too TGO n heres why n SCOTT? AKERS? WTF i have Akers in my family

I thought every bar was pretty good i had a hard time choosing
Coopers 1st bar kinda lost focus n the img counter acted his love spree almost a sneak diss , still battle mode had a better flow then tgo tho but Tgo got his compliment across
Good dad < Your my president metaphor im judging bar 4 bar and and as a whole summation 1st bars.

2nd bar
TGo's kept the government theme but a bit over some heads but again the punch in takeover gave dia all his compliment power dia had another great flow but he should exaggerate instead of partial stud / Granpa hot as Fuck lol the 52 card pickup would fit too but it just coulda been better

3rd Tgos was pretty good but Dia made me wanna powerbomb an old lady it felt so good lol tgo kinda dissed his loyalty for not being faithful (Im in depth af lol) dia took 3rd

4th dia yo thats good af TGO the bar nice but you gave him some liquid free shots but u call him pal coulda bowd down he complimented you till he had a boner bro(Literally laughin)

5th bar..... Paper thin.... TGO risked it with a metaphor kinda like" I dont wanna win im outtie" In 8 mile his last bar saying u already won but kept it nice gave him a big dick bitches gold n the word play was bomb Dia that Tattoo part made me laugh reminds me of steve 0 's tattoo but the ending punch coulda been better the tone of it is double edged.? Its hard 2 word that.

You're no rookies this was dope good flows hot bars but TGO kept it consistent compliments but Ill laugh about the 4th bar from Dia that shit was fire lol

Detroit Vs Everybody
Fluent
In
Perception
And
Sarcasm

Write every day no excuses

-White Tiger with a Crow on his Head
"BLACK" JESUS
Ronnie Dobbz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 10:54 PM   #7
Street Soldier

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Groans: 4
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

you're a good dad, I bet your daughter's gracious....you'll be tucking your kids in when they get married and have some of their own... no md but you offer patients! If you like coffee, you can do some proper drinking, especially with all the mugs you got for fathers day gifts!

this was alright but a bit light in the creativity department and the entertainment department so I was expecting a little more on the compliment I guess

When you're a papaw, that'll be shitty & a hard gig bud... I'm sure you'll be tickled to death, & you'll still be pretty and a partial stud....
But there's one thing every grandpa must learn.

I mean yo called him a stud and prety but I didn't really get too much with the card idea

Me & you bro.. my goodness that's a god submission... we'll stomp these bitches and stop the critics, I got a present for you, I put it in your stocking for christmas, you'll prolly be shocked when you get it, it's a shield vest, now lets start triple power bombing competition!

Maybe I'm going into this battle with the wrong thoughts but for what I'm lookin for this isn't really meetin my idea for this battle when it comes tothe compliments. They are sorta there but not really something to boast about. I liked Evil's appoach to this battle and the Koolaid line he used. thats what I look for outta these types of battles so I'm a bit let down at this point as it only half way feels like compliments

it's all about flowers & rainbows, you're too coo for a leather sofa, so I'll invite you to my house for some gaming, I got the nintendo 64 on deck, & an extra controller! We can recite your bars while the game loads, or atleast a few I keep in a folder!....
You'll prolly cheat playing mario cart, and bump my elbow... but that would be one heck of a boner!!!!

LOL this was weird but so far your best

I'm sorry you have a record, I would have helped you plan a jail break, I'll tattoo the escape route on my chest, right next to your swell face! but having tgo locked up with you is 1 helluva fail safe... so why try to break out of the clink? when this dude is your cell mate!

LOL ok you picked it up in the final 2 bars in a big way. Good stuff here yet again to follow up on the previous

Dude...The fact that you didn't beat Kris is Totally Bunk! Must've been voters Holding a Grudge!

LOL I liked the personal and swap on this

Wasn't really wild about this, I liked how it started but the effort felt flat in the second line

Homie has like half a dozen bitches on his dick...Cuddle?! Nah he chucks her dueces as he's Sliding his Pants On!
His Style would be Cramped Wrong. He likes being a single, Di...Never know which of his six Sides he could Land On!

I think the wording may get lost on people as I had to check it myself and nearly missed it but creative

Any ways Scott...Comparing you to me? Just wouldn't be Fair, Would It ? I mean...compared to Akers....I measure up like Square Footage!
And that's a fact, Pal.
The amount of Punch you Pack? Wow!! In battles all we see is Scott land shots...Every battles like a Pub in Glasgow!

I would've flopped these 2 around. Akers line was real nice flip to comp, the pub/shots was on the played side but that first line was great!

I can't Manage the Joy! My girl heard Dia was"packing" then saw him pitching a tent, now she's tryna' Camp on his Groin!
We all know he's gangster..and keeps the Cannon Employed! So we'll see "Di press Gold" and I'll wind up "facin' the metal" like he was Stamping a Coin!

LOL great bar!

This was close but for me it came down to TGO was more consistent in his verse. I don't know if Coop really got into it until the last 2 bars. The other 3 bars he had before his last two just didn't seem that fresh, great, or comping as much as I would've liked. On the flip TGO was really crisp with the wordplay, he was witty, funny with the quips, I liked his ideas, the Aker line was probably the best on both sides. Only thing he could've done different was swap that pubs line out with something fresher. Everything else was pretty damn good and entertainin. Both did really well but I felt like TGO went 4 bars of good material, I didn't like his 2nd. Coop was kinda just floating around and hanging around until the final 2 bars where he really turned it up. But I think too late at this point but in the end had TGO takin this in a good battle but pretty clear TGO was on top
Dead Roses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dead Roses For This Useful Post:
TGO (01-14-2018)
Old 12-30-2017, 01:04 AM   #8
The Godfather

Mentioned: 2010 Post(s)
Groans: 50
Groaned at 54 Times in 49 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

2 votes in.

"Psychological inbreeding -- groups of people who conspire to believe in the same myths. They spew superstitions and conspiracy theories at each other until it all coagulates into a set of specific brand-name bullshit. Big Foot, orbs, the Illuminati, and the grey are examples of this."
Disputer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:51 AM   #9
The World's Finest

Mentioned: 828 Post(s)
Groans: 23
Groaned at 19 Times in 19 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

No idea why I'm here, but while I am.... HI.

Compliment battles can be pretty gay on here.

Diasick

Bar 1 - "you'll be tucking your kids in when they get married"...... "And have some of their own"..... lol the wording of that is just... so off. The bar/punch (?) is flat as well. Poor wording and no wit. Didn't like this.

Bar 2 - Again, not really saying anything. Didn't care for the first part. Syllable rhymes are... off. Don't even know why you're trying to cram 7-syllable rhymes in. Cut it down and you'll find more things that rhyme, resulting in more angles you could take. The final line was flat again. The bar was about him being a "grandpa", and the video is of a son and father lol just breaks the connection instantly.

Bar 3 - Compliment battles are pretty much about back-handed compliments. At least the good ones, in my opinion. This bar is just... talking about doing an activity with each other. The multis are off again, which just kills the flow.

Bar 4 - Speechless.

Bar 5 - I mean, the first part doesn't even make sense. You need to focus on the actual words you're using. You're in the past tense one minute, present the next, etc. You went from talking about him previously being in jail (past tense, he's no longer there), to you saying you'll tattoo a plan. Even when describing that, you said you'll tattoo the escape route on YOUR chest, right next to HIS swell face? like, what? If you're all over the place, it doesn't have a good impact on the reader. I know what you're saying, but I shouldn't have to read between the lines to understand. The final punch was a better shot, though.

vs

TGO Verse

Bar 1 - The flow is cool, as per. I didn't care for the bar overall, though.

Bar 2 - This is okay, I guesssss. Somas, though? Kind of a reach, unless I'm just not thinking of the right definition that you're using.

Bar 3 - Finally, a little creativity in this battle. I liked this bar pretty much all the way through.

Bar 4 - Okayyyy. I'm going to assume you're pronouncing "Wow" and "Glasgow", with the same sound that "Wow" is written with. Which is incorrect for Glasgow. It's pronounced Glaz-Go. So if you said "Punch you Pack, Wooooah", that'd have worked better with "Pub in Glaz-Gooooo". But, ay, you're a yank. I'm just pointing it out and not holding it against you. This was a cool bar.

Bar 5 - First part was kind of funny. Solid overall, but again, really coool floooooow.

Overall:

I guess I knew how this was going to turn out. I thought maybe Dia was pretty ill by now, but yeaaah. It baffles me you don't have the syllable rhyming down yet. You've been doing this year's. It's not only the sound that's off, but the count as well. Oh well, it's just a bit of fun, right? I basically said above what was okay and bad about the verses. Dia had one cool bar out of 5, TGO had 3 and 2 okay bars. Was a fun little read, but nothing special.

Catch you guys next year.

MVGT: TGO

blah, blah, blah

NuSense is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NuSense For This Useful Post:
TGO (01-14-2018)
Old 01-03-2018, 12:33 PM   #10
RAP-ROYALTY.COM V.I.P.

Mentioned: 1100 Post(s)
Groans: 97
Groaned at 120 Times in 113 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

@s3ndrom3

I feel like the slant rhyming here kid me of effects the flow. As far as compliments go I wasn't a big fan of what you were saying. The concepts weren't there in this bar.

But there's one thing every grandpa must learn..

forced multis af. Also I don't see much complimenting food my on, and what you are complimenting him on is for something that won't be for like 15-20 years at the soonest.

How can two people execute a triple powerbomb? A little self hype mixed into your sparingly used compliment as well. Telling him you bought him a Christmas present isn't a compliment.

Saying he will cheat is the opposite of a compliment. Poorly worded , and I'm not sure what you mean with the boner aspect. Is his bumping your elbow giving you s boner? I feel like instead of complimenting you are writing bars about you being nice to him.

This was a decent bar. Still had some wording issues, but the compliment came across better here. I feel like you talk to much about yourself tho.

Overall I wasn't a fan of this. Too much talk about yourself and what you would do for him. There were like two compliments in the entire verse and a lot of talk about how he makes you gay. No dope wordplay or anything to to set your bars apart here.

@TGO

i thought this was a little rushed, but the concept was pretty cool and the compliment worked.

not feeling this. The compliments are there, but just feels lazy to me.

This was pretty cool. The wordplay was dope and the fact that it tied together all through the bar was good. Best bar of the battle to this point.

And that's a fact, Pal.

Thought the first line was pretty dope. The simile was solid. Didn't like the second line. The wordplay was there it just didn't resonate with me.

Decent closer. I like the fact that you degrade yourself to hype him up, it makes the compliments work better. Simile was good.

Overall this felt a bit like a lazy rushed verse from you. You had some great bars, but you also had some duds. The difference between you and Diasick was you complimented through out your verse and for that reason.

Vote - TGO
K-Oz the Wizard is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to K-Oz the Wizard For This Useful Post:
TGO (01-14-2018)