Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum

Go Back   Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum > Battle Section > Rap Battles Arena > Completed Rap Battles Archive

Like Tree3Likes

Share This Forum!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2017, 09:30 AM   #1
Above.It.All

Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Groans: 19
Groaned at 26 Times in 25 Posts

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Jim Glockz Send a message via Skype™ to Jim Glockz

Follow & Friend Me:
Default -Jim Glockz vs B.iLL- (audio) - B.iLL wins via KO

2:30 max
House rules (no swaying, biting, recycling, etc)
Due November 18th 11:59 EST

Check @B.iLL

good luck.

@B. iLL

i'll get mine in by tonight, apologies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

..Audio Page..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by slyfe; 11-22-2017 at 11:46 PM..
Jim Glockz is offline   Reply With Quote

The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Glockz For This Useful Post:
B.iLL (11-14-2017)
Old 11-11-2017, 07:59 PM   #2
A Nobody

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

Check.

Good luck to you as well!

Here's the vote link i needed. http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/jon...tml#post790573

All good,lookin forward to hearing it.

Last edited by slyfe; 11-22-2017 at 11:47 PM..
B.iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 01:40 AM   #3
A Nobody

Follow & Friend Me:

Alright here's my verse. Looking forward to seeing yours!

https://soundcloud.com/b_ill_710/jim-glock-diss
Jim Glockz likes this.
B.iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:06 PM   #4
Above.It.All

Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Groans: 19
Groaned at 26 Times in 25 Posts

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Jim Glockz Send a message via Skype™ to Jim Glockz

Follow & Friend Me:

https://soundcloud.com/graphik-4/billdiss

votelink:
http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/com...ion-5-3-a.html
B.iLL likes this.

..Audio Page..

Jim Glockz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 11:47 PM   #5
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Mentioned: 1611 Post(s)
Groans: 157
Groaned at 52 Times in 49 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Cleared.

XCII - VI - LXIX

[Today 09:02 PM] Disputer: If this is Faget by Korn, Ruvik, I will be angry.

Fernando
: Hajime is currently sitting on his Cheez Whiz stained beanbag chair yelling at his mother for turkey and taters while smoking his menthol cigarettes. He is busy.

Little Vam: I have so much ice, they gonna call me ASAP ANTARTICA
slyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 07:53 AM   #6
RAP-ROYALTY.COM V.I.P.

Mentioned: 1106 Post(s)
Groans: 98
Groaned at 120 Times in 113 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Delivery - B.ill

B.ill was smooth throughout. He has a good battle rap voice and sounded natural on the track. Enunciation was executed well and he showed good breath control. Breath control is something that Glockz was lacking here. You. Hold hear the spots where he was running out of breath, probably because he records sitting down.

Flow - B.ill

Glockz is definitely improving here. He was a lot better on the beat than he was against G Bot, but he still had slip ups through out where he fell off beat, likely from his breath control. B.ill had. Ice switch ups and stayed on beat throughout.

Punches - Glockz

Glockz got this category because B.ill focused on his flow more so than lethal punches. He had disses but no dope punches that went for the throat. Bill trough light jabs and Glockz through slightly stronger jabs. No haymakers here.

Personals - tie

Neither guy really got personal. Bill called Glockz fat and Glockz mentioned the length of Bills songs. Not much going on here.

Entertainment B.ill

If I were going to replay any of these tracks it would be Bills. Glockz breath control issues and sometimes choppy flow plus that stupid shit he did at the end of his track where he wasted time failing to be funny make me not want to listen to his track again. I was pleasantly surprised with what Bill brought to the table. I think he could Up the ante a bit lyrically but he had a solid showing here.

Quality tie

Glockz vocals still don't seem to sit very well on the beat, but he sounds much more clear. I don't think either guy took the advantage here

Beat Tie

I liked both beats and think both artists fit them well enough. I think Bill had a more traditional battle beat, but Glockz made his work.

Overall this is definitely Glockz best showing to date. He is still missing the polish needed to put him over the top. He also does too much talking in his track and it's not funny nor does it add anything to the diss. B.ill had a good showing here. I think he will need harder hitting and more relevant punches (as will Glockz) moving forward.

Vote - B.ill
K-Oz the Wizard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 09:49 PM   #7
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Mentioned: 1611 Post(s)
Groans: 157
Groaned at 52 Times in 49 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

1 vote submitted.

XCII - VI - LXIX

[Today 09:02 PM] Disputer: If this is Faget by Korn, Ruvik, I will be angry.

Fernando
: Hajime is currently sitting on his Cheez Whiz stained beanbag chair yelling at his mother for turkey and taters while smoking his menthol cigarettes. He is busy.

Little Vam: I have so much ice, they gonna call me ASAP ANTARTICA
slyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 12:20 PM   #8
Sick

Mentioned: 1056 Post(s)
Groans: 203
Groaned at 158 Times in 137 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Delivery -- Bill, jim still has trouble with his delivery I think, I could tell within the first few seconds that bill won this category.
Flow -- Bill, I don't know what to say jim, you have enough experience you should know by now you need to work on this.
Personals -- Jim Glocks, I think bill didn't relaly know jim here and was pulling shit out of his ass half the time, I think bill used the personals better on the beat, but in terms of numbers jim had this.
Punchlines -- Bill, bill had some nice punches here, jim glocks I don't think really did all he could, and went on tangents, that plus bill used the punches he had better, delivered them better.
Entertainment -- Bill, I thought deport mexicans was funny for some reason, not the performance aspect of that, it was just funny because mexicans are stupid!
Quality -- Bill, neither quality was over the top, I could understand bill more over the beat.
Beat -- uhh tie, I really fucking hate this category.
Explanation -- I knew within the first few seconds that bill won, and that's bad for jim glockz overall, bill sounded more confortable ont he mic, jim doesn't, he sounds like he sets down to record his verse and reads the lyrics off the computer screen, that makes you sound like you dont want to be spitting, wasted a lot of time at the end of your verse when you could have been spitting, got a chuckle at the deport mexicans shit, that was random but funny, you need to use less syllables on the counts, it's easier to rap with less syllables, bill didn't have the greatest performance, but he did enough for the W here, I mean he had everything in place that jim didn't, and had the better performance than glockz, and his shit didn't sound like a text verse, so that's a plus to.

V/ bill
Diasick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 03:15 PM   #9
A Nobody

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Follow & Friend Me:

B.ill gets my vote...

Damn Graphik half the time the flow is off beat. Not good. I first listened to B.ill and the first part of it is dope as fuck. Flawless flow on the beat and sharp barbs. After the finish him part... Its almost like it isn't even you anymore. It fell off a lot. Honestly if Graphik's wasn't so bad it could of cost you. Graphik half the time I cant tell if your talking to some voices in your head or actually rapping. Back to B.ill you went super simplistic on the second half of that. As sharp as the first half is the second half is just not good. I feel like your punches were better (B.ill). Graphik its hard to follow what your saying and get to the base of it when your voice is so up and down pitchy and so off beat. I don't know either of yall so no hatred and good battle.

Opener --B.ill
Closer --Neither
Punches --B.ill
Personals --B.ill
Flow --B.ill
Creativity --B.ill
Complexity --B.ill
Entertainment --B.ill
Vote--B.ill

This was a mismatch. I really thought the first part of B.ill's was real dope. Everything after finish him... Not so much. Jim Glockz was off beat crazy up and down pitch like ya voice aint crack yet. It made it hard to listen to and focus on your actual lyrics. I suggest working on riding a beat. Good battle

Last edited by slyfe; 12-01-2017 at 11:15 PM..
Side Weighs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 08:41 PM   #10
A Bum

Follow & Friend Me:

Opener -- b.ill
Closer -- b.ill
Punches -- b.ill
Personals -- b.ill
Flow -- b.ill
Creativity -- b.ill
Complexity -- jimmypickles
Entertainment -- b.ill

Great timing from both beautiful quality for both
I felt b.ill was more aggressive and direct with insults.

Vote-- b.ill

B.ill is confident on the beat loving his presence and delivery.
he could improve by incorporating fast flows, internal rhymes and more complex rhyme schemes.

Jimmy pickles reminds me of how Eminem sounds lately.
One thing he could improve on is timing in some places. And maybe not having so many uhs lol got repetive real quick.

Last edited by slyfe; 12-02-2017 at 07:32 AM..
DamOh is offline   Reply With Quote