Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum

Go Back   Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum > Battle Section > Audio Drops

Audio Drops Feel free to drop all your audios, rap songs, rap & hip hop beats, instrumentals, audio battles to get feed.

Two Feedback Links Required: Must give quality, detailed feedback to two people's work.

Replying to your thread in ANY way requires a new feedback link.

Like Tree2Likes

Share This Forum!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2017, 02:13 AM   #1
Caporegime

Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:
Default The Fraternity - "Lady Of The Lake"

Feed Links -

http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/aud...-video%5D.html
http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/aud...trumental.html

This is a track off The Fraternity's album "Dark Arts of The Iron Age"

We will have a vid for it at some point.. but I figured I would post it anyway..

talking to hip hop.. see if you can catch the references.

MC Order

Verse 1 - Sleep TF
Verse 2 - Jus Ra
Verse 3 - Loose Logic

Bandcamp Link - https://sleep513.bandcamp.com/track/lady-of-the-lake

Alcide and NiroStory like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Loose Logic is online now   Reply With Quote

The Following User Says Thank You to Loose Logic For This Useful Post:
Alcide (Yesterday)
Old 12-07-2017, 02:16 AM   #2
Godfather

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Groaned at 73 Times in 71 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

ATTENTION Loose Logic,

Two Feedback Links Required: Must give quality, detailed feedback to two people's work.

This is a reminder -- make sure it's at least 4-5 sentences of feedback. We like to give quality feedback here, not bullshit where nobody improves. It's about everyone, not just one person :). Your post will be removed if you have not done this. Hop on it if you have not already.

------------------------------------------

If you want to get the most out of your work, please do the following. Click the Facebook Like button to share with your friends. Click the Twitter button to follow. Google +1 to share with users across the world.

This is very simple and an awesome way to share and connect your work with more people! The more people that hear you, the bigger your audience. The bigger your audience, the more fans you will have. The more fans you have, the bigger your name can grow. Please members of Rap-Royalty.Com, share this with your friends and help each other grow!
Knee-Che-Chu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 07:10 AM   #3
kin
Kill It Nonstop

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Beat- whoaaaa... banger

verse 1-
cool voice...polished mc...content is deep, this dude is smooth with it
straw that broke the camels back I couldn't shoulder it... dope verse!

verse 2-
another voice thats unique....his content is all there too...solid verse... not as stand out to me as the first but held his own

Loose- chronic in my system vibin' the same song (whoa)
a part of you dyin' back in 96 - uh huuuuh
relationship regret you grand canyon'd it- never heard that worded like that...real vivid
lot of cool wordplay in your verse... most creative lyrically

all 3 brought it on this...
wish each had some talk during the hook...thought that woulda been a good set up into verses.... but no faults in content anywhere...solid collabo for real... all 3 held it down

amazing beat choice...but diggin' the deepness more then anything...juz a bonus that voice's/flows are all fire

this is a slick track LL.. enjoyed this one to start my day off right

great work as usual!

kin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 04:23 PM   #4
A Bum

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

Damn that hook was nice.

1st verse reminded me a lil bit of Linking Parks rapper but less polished.

2nd verse really fucking with that.

3rd verse really fucking with that too.

Dope shit keep it up, Didnt really like the voice of the first guy rapping, Dno if its about the delivery or if it can be changed in any way, No hate just saying what I felt.

EDIT; I listen'd again and changed my mind, Your voice good. Delivery good too.
Changed my opinion about the linking park shit too when I listen'd again, Its obv not the same at all, Keep doing you.

Would appriciate someone posting lyrics btw.

Last edited by NiroStory; 12-07-2017 at 04:29 PM..
NiroStory is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 08:38 PM   #5

Mentioned: 561 Post(s)
Groans: 67
Groaned at 29 Times in 28 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

YouTube is never available with your stuff for me haha. Bandcamp will do.

Hook is ok. No issues, not really for me personally, sounds too Shadowville / Sinema beats or something for my liking. I remember hearing sleep in the past. Very polished tone and delivery. Dude def has that RAP VOICE vibe from his verse. Well wrote and cohesive. On some real shit.

2nd verse. Jus Ra sounds like Lupe Fiasco ALOT. I was like.. this lupe for a second haha. Writing is dope. More interesting flow than the first verse for sure, but the writing on the first was better. So it balances it out really so far. good shit.

3rd. Your tone feels the most emotional on this joint for sure and your flow feels the most polished. You writing, i wont comment on. you know whats up. Dope. I felt myself getting into your verse cause it was pace slightly faster due to your flow in general so for some reason it feltl ike your verse was over quicker sadly despite it being the same length.

But you all killed this with very different styles yet the song remained super cohesive sounds and the subject matter approaches suited the hook lyrics. Props! Really high end underground music here.

Genres Limit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 07:59 AM   #6
Street Soldier

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

I really like this beat and hook ...Great!

Sleep - The whole "On me though" ... "We go" sequence was cool ... and I really like that last line "You owe me one more talk." ... that's cool.

Jus Ra - "Bubble coats" ... ha ha ... Good timing all around ...

Loose Logic - I've heard loads of your stuff ... and I feel like it's moments like these that make me give feedback ... You are just ... so ... dialed ... in ... like the tone ... the timing ... and you've got a bunch of creative lines scattered throughout .... You were kind of made to be the "last verse" kind of guy because you bring so much climactic energy to tracks.

Nice song here ... very playable.
Cyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 08:49 PM   #7
Associate

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Follow & Friend Me:

Intro of the beat is cool. The singing is also a good start. Waiting to hear some bars...1st verse, the voice is nice, flow matches that as well. Content is great as well. The quality is A1 too. So far im diggin this record. Not sure if it's anything catchy, but it beats todays mumble rap by far. 2nd verse, feeling the story telling or personal story. 3rd verse, let's see...good aggression, nice lyrics as well. Over this was a dope record. My only complaint is that I'm not sure if it holds any catchy lines and would produce replay value.

< :eflow:
ReLLington Stacks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:05 AM   #8
Boss

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to J.VeNoM Send a message via MSN to J.VeNoM Send a message via Yahoo to J.VeNoM

Follow & Friend Me:

i was definitely liking this one from the beginning. The sample in the beat makes the concept even deeper. I like everyones verses because there were different personalities and as i know you loose, you ripped it with the imagery. Keep it up man and tell frat to post more here!

J.VeNoM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:27 AM   #9
Associate

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Groans: 6
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Hip hop heads for Hip hop heads. Everyone brought it on this although i enjoyed Sleeps verse the most but you was a close to tie it up, Jus was solid with his verse but yall really went in on this. Overall I dig the track would even say its dope production wise simple but effective. Yall Come together well on this, i wouldnt say the new wu tang :P but in the day and age of Pootie Tang rappers this is fresh.

Royal-T is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM   #10
Necessary Evil

Mentioned: 683 Post(s)
Groans: 22
Groaned at 16 Times in 16 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Production--
Dope beat, man! Who produced this joint? Sick sample, punchy drums, thick, heavy, snare, sounds smooth with the rest of the production. Very nice sample work, great stry-telling track. Hook is deep, soothing and dark at the same time.

Sleep--
My big homie Jeremy killed this shit! Magnifacent energy, stellar flow, excellent lyricism, and superb story-telling going on. My fav line: "That's on me, though... tried to make you see though.... we gave ya the shot, that's a free throw - we go way back". Strong verse from Sleep, beggining to end, didn't have a single bar that wasn't placed perfectly and designed to the deliver concept smoothly. Had mad relateable content, clever wordplay, and just overall dopeness in his writing. Liked the way he ended his verse, too... great way to lead up to the hook/next verse.

JusRA--
This man is an excellent rhymer, had high expectaions before even clicking play, and wasn't let down. Silky flow, solid imagery, exceptional vocabulary snuck in here and there. Excellent rhyme schemes, and great story development as well. The only real critique I have for his verse is to maybe dub some of the parts where it's hard to understand what he's saying. I had to go back and re-listen to some of his lines because he was either out of breathe, or just trying to fit too much into one bar. Couldn't pick a favorite line because the one I though stood out the most in terms of lyricism and complexity was unclear in some parts. Still a solid verse that adds more character to the overall song.

Loose Logic--
And the closer. Loose, these type of beats always get murdered by you. Powerful emotion, solid delivery, and I think you had the strongest imagery and most thought-provoking verse of all. Right from the jump, you began painting your piece, and by the end, we were all looking at this beautiful masterpiece before our eyes. I think your story develops the most. My fav lines were your first and last one. Brilliantly placed because that last line blends into the hook perfectly. Absolute gem dropped by you, sir. Well done.

Overall, this is a great song. I listened to most of this album and this was one of the songs that stood out the most to me. Ya'll killed this, from verse one, to verse three, all came together nicely for an amazing finished product. I expected nothing less from you guys, though, these names are some of the more prominent ones in the online + underground world. It's the FRAT!

/ / /
H O F x C L A S S x O F x 0 8
/ / /
Gilbert Cornwallace is offline   Reply With Quote