Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum

Go Back   Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum > Battle Section > Audio Drops

Audio Drops Feel free to drop all your audios, rap songs, rap & hip hop beats, instrumentals, audio battles to get feed.

Two Feedback Links Required: Must give quality, detailed feedback to two people's work.

Replying to your thread in ANY way requires a new feedback link.

Like Tree2Likes

Share This Forum!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2017, 11:04 AM   #1
Caporegime

Mentioned: 114 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:
Default Nobody Else - Feat. JL of B. Hood

Feed Links -

http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/aud...-video%5D.html
http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/aud...ole-lotta.html
http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/aud...ging-flow.html
http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/aud...-not-need.html

Off my upcoming album "Reflections"

Beat by: Gonz
JL appears courtesy of: Strange Music

Order:

1st Verse - JL
Hook/all other verses - Loose Logic

If Youtube Link does not work - Listen Here - https://looselogic.bandcamp.com/trac...t-jl-of-b-hood

You can also purchase/pre order the album at the above link
Jim Glockz and TheMagician like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by loose logic; 10-12-2017 at 10:19 AM..
loose logic is online now   Reply With Quote

The Following User Says Thank You to loose logic For This Useful Post:
Jim Glockz (10-15-2017)
Old 10-11-2017, 11:05 AM   #2
Godfather

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Groaned at 71 Times in 69 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

ATTENTION loose logic,

Two Feedback Links Required: Must give quality, detailed feedback to two people's work.

This is a reminder -- make sure it's at least 4-5 sentences of feedback. We like to give quality feedback here, not bullshit where nobody improves. It's about everyone, not just one person :). Your post will be removed if you have not done this. Hop on it if you have not already.

------------------------------------------

If you want to get the most out of your work, please do the following. Click the Facebook Like button to share with your friends. Click the Twitter button to follow. Google +1 to share with users across the world.

This is very simple and an awesome way to share and connect your work with more people! The more people that hear you, the bigger your audience. The bigger your audience, the more fans you will have. The more fans you have, the bigger your name can grow. Please members of Rap-Royalty.Com, share this with your friends and help each other grow!
Knee-Che-Chu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 11:27 AM   #3
kin
Kill It Nonstop

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

damn that double time is Haaaaard!!! harmonic parts of it remind me of Bone Thugs,

quality is nice...I feel like vocals are maybe .5 db loud but nothin' major

Hook is real nice...melodic and catchy..

verse 2 -
matching that tempo...maybe a lil but smoother...but good blend of artists... yea very polished sound.... tech N9ne'ish makes for a great combo

3rd verse- whoaaaa' killin' this... so many stand out parts....entertaining whole time.

content wise this is dope...plus a nice showcase of delivery....love how this verse ended

stand out verses and Hook...kept me noddin' the whole time

pretty flawless song! repeat value based on delivery alone....then throw that catchy hook in and people will be Jamming to this

Great track L.... congrats on such a masterpiece!

RespecT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

kin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 11:54 AM   #4
9th Dimensional Being

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Groans: 3

Follow & Friend Me:

Holy shit, I like your flow, man. That rapid-spit flow goes hard. Your feature reminds me of Bone Thugs, the singing in the first verse, even thought it was for a short sec, that melody sounds inspired. I'm not really a huge fan of the beat, it's not bad, it's just very simple, I could just be focusing on the chime, but I love that bass line, it fleshes it out. You spit straight fire, man. I'm keeping my eye on your threads.

Know that the mask destroys one identity while creating another of greater power.
TheMagician is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 01:03 PM   #5
Messenger

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Follow & Friend Me:

I grew up listening to you Loose and you still are a beast. I'm actually putting a project together if you think you could throw an open verse? This is fucking fire. you all killed. all the flows were ill. You hit this shit in a very similar way i would of. The multis, the flow, vocab, rhyme scheme and flow switch ups were ill as fuck. this is what i call great music. Good shit yall. I love this.

Aldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:22 PM   #6

Mentioned: 554 Post(s)
Groans: 64
Groaned at 27 Times in 26 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

YouTube video isn't available. But listening on Bandcamp.

The flow is off the bat is just polished. Shows straight away you know what you're doing. dude is nice. Hook was good for the song for sure. Your verse was well written and I like the change of delivery and layed melodic sections really split it up and make it versatile and consistently fresh. the rapid and slow sections wasn't too jumpy either. like you just verse it as a verse instead of slow sections then fast sections. Which is dope and alot of people don't switch up well without it being noticeable in a bad way. and I really like outros that are jusat boom and done on a final word instead of dragged out instrumental. Least recently I have been haha. really good stuff man.
Nell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 03:05 AM   #7
aka. Ron Johnson

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Video not available.

Jawn Raw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:11 AM   #8
Caporegime

Mentioned: 114 Post(s)

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Feed links -
http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/aud...-evidence.html
http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/aud...rack-moon.html

Thanks to everyone who checked it out!!!

@Jawn Raw if the youtube link doesn't work there is a bandcamp link as well.

loose logic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 04:59 AM   #9
aka. Ron Johnson

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

sorry about that. i missed that part of the thread. anyway cool beat. goes hard. first dude goes hard af. not really liking the voice but everything else is fire especially the flows. dope verse. hook is pretty catchy. second verse is beast. definitely like your voice more than first verse. flow is there as well. heated this right up again. this is a solid song. im really really feeling this hook. great job on this track this is hot.

Jawn Raw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 11:44 AM   #10
A Nobody

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Follow & Friend Me:

That first flow definitely reminds me of Bone Thugs. The melody too damn. The second guy kills it for real. I can definitely see the Strange Music vibe here in the hook too.
SlimCesar is offline   Reply With Quote