Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum

Go Back   Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum > Battle Section > Audio Drops

Audio Drops Feel free to drop all your audios, rap songs, rap & hip hop beats, instrumentals, audio battles to get feed.

Two Feedback Links Required: Must give quality, detailed feedback to two people's work.

Replying to your thread in ANY way requires a new feedback link.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AhmadPeace
  • 1 Post By Disputer

Share This Forum!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2017, 04:12 PM   #1
9th Dimensional Being

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:
Default Orpheus the Magician - P.S.A (Prod by BVU)

Click Here To Listen To This Song On Soundcloud

FB: http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/782666-post7.html
http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/782667-post6.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TheMagician is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 04:13 PM   #2
Godfather

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Groaned at 71 Times in 69 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

ATTENTION TheMagician,

Two Feedback Links Required: Must give quality, detailed feedback to two people's work.

This is a reminder -- make sure it's at least 4-5 sentences of feedback. We like to give quality feedback here, not bullshit where nobody improves. It's about everyone, not just one person :). Your post will be removed if you have not done this. Hop on it if you have not already.

------------------------------------------

If you want to get the most out of your work, please do the following. Click the Facebook Like button to share with your friends. Click the Twitter button to follow. Google +1 to share with users across the world.

This is very simple and an awesome way to share and connect your work with more people! The more people that hear you, the bigger your audience. The bigger your audience, the more fans you will have. The more fans you have, the bigger your name can grow. Please members of Rap-Royalty.Com, share this with your friends and help each other grow!
Knee-Che-Chu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 04:55 PM   #3
A Bum

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

Yo, this is pretty chill right here. I was digging the smooth jazzy vibe from the beginning. I thought the laid-back vocal delivery complimented the punchlines you brought very well.

With that said, I did feel like some of the lines felt "crammed," meaning there were a couple spots where the flow became sped up or choppy in a rather jarring fashion to make up for lack of bar space on the beat or to fill space by stretching out the lines with pauses and such.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't call it bad, just a minor blemish that could be improved on, and it definitely doesn't break the song.

I thought this was solid and easy to vibe to, and I loved the positive message about cutting off fake people to focus on yourself and whatnot. Great job.
TheMagician likes this.
AhmadPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AhmadPeace For This Useful Post:
TheMagician (09-12-2017)
Old 09-14-2017, 10:38 AM   #4
The Godfather

Mentioned: 1916 Post(s)
Groans: 50
Groaned at 54 Times in 49 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Solid picture to go for this... I like the beat on this one with the jazzy feels. Reminds me a lot of something that @EvilMindeD would produce. You also remind me a bit of @Royal-T with the delivery. Would like to hear you two collaborate one day. That said, I like the lyrics that you bring to the table. They interest me, they are not like a lot of things out there and so that keeps me invested to hear what you're going to say next. I could quote quite a few lyrics in this. Body and soul part was solid. Wallet line. Bragging style done in a different way with some comedy thrown in here and there. Your delivery isn't too bad, would've liked to hear some more switching it up. Overall I liked the presentation, something unique that you bring to the table that makes me want to listen. I enjoyed this, just some minor things to look at, in my opinion. But still solid work.
TheMagician likes this.

"Psychological inbreeding -- groups of people who conspire to believe in the same myths. They spew superstitions and conspiracy theories at each other until it all coagulates into a set of specific brand-name bullshit. Big Foot, orbs, the Illuminati, and the grey are examples of this."
Disputer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Disputer For This Useful Post:
TheMagician (09-14-2017)