Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum

Go Back   Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum > Battle Section > Audio Drops

Audio Drops Feel free to drop all your audios, rap songs, rap & hip hop beats, instrumentals, audio battles to get feed.

Two Feedback Links Required: Must give quality, detailed feedback to two people's work.

Replying to your thread in ANY way requires a new feedback link.

Share This Forum!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2017, 08:30 PM   #1
A Bum

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:
Default Shawn Mocey - "Feedback" (feat. Ruuu and Mikey Bonez) (prod. 17CVNDLES)

Click Here To Listen To This Song On Soundcloud

What's up, everybody?!

Just released a brand new track featuring a number of my brothers from Cypher Circuit: emcees Ruuu (verse 2) and Mikey Bonez (verse 3), and produced by 17CVNDLES.

Took some time trying to get this polished up, so I'll be really grateful to hear what you think.

Thanks in advance for giving it a listen!

Shawn

Feedback (appropriately):
http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/766716-post12.html
http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/766662-post6.html

Last edited by Shawn MO; 04-20-2017 at 08:35 PM..
Shawn MO is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2017, 08:30 PM   #2
Godfather

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Groaned at 69 Times in 67 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

ATTENTION Shawn MO,

Two Feedback Links Required: Must give quality, detailed feedback to two people's work.

This is a reminder -- make sure it's at least 4-5 sentences of feedback. We like to give quality feedback here, not bullshit where nobody improves. It's about everyone, not just one person :). Your post will be removed if you have not done this. Hop on it if you have not already.

------------------------------------------

If you want to get the most out of your work, please do the following. Click the Facebook Like button to share with your friends. Click the Twitter button to follow. Google +1 to share with users across the world.

This is very simple and an awesome way to share and connect your work with more people! The more people that hear you, the bigger your audience. The bigger your audience, the more fans you will have. The more fans you have, the bigger your name can grow. Please members of Rap-Royalty.Com, share this with your friends and help each other grow!
Knee-Che-Chu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:24 AM   #3
A Bum

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Follow & Friend Me:

If anybody has a chance to take a listen, your feedback would mean a lot to me, good, bad, or ugly.

Thank you in advance.

http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/769548-post4.html
Shawn MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 08:47 AM   #4
Messenger

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

I think this is mixed really well. It's kinda not my type of song but it's still done well.. Didn't like the first verse.. Just talking about consciousness without saying anything conscious lol The second verse was hot... third verse was cool too

Overall this wasn't my type of song but it was done very well. Keep at it.
Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:40 PM   #5
Associate

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Follow & Friend Me:

Didnt like that first verse, flow is pretty awful and the lyrics are kinda trash. Second and third guy sound so much more legitimate. They sound like they been doin this for a while and you just recently picked up a mic a few months ago. That being said no one really said anything, i hate these kind of tracks cause thats what usually ends up happening. Id focus on flow and getting comfortable on the mic, sounds like your forcing it a bit.
Ill Vibe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 01:43 PM   #6
Associate

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Follow & Friend Me:

not ssure if i dig the 1st verse the flow needs work although the energy and confidence is right! .. the 2nd verse flow is more on beat than the 1st, II dont like the chorus as it's a flow problem again, sounds too quick.. the 3rd verse is good too... it's just the 1st guy, kind of ruins the track as it's the first thing we hear.. Keep up the grind, Rtf? peace http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/alb...-new-post.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
align="center">
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
outss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 02:51 PM   #7
Red
Street Soldier

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Follow & Friend Me:

sup Shawn? nice to see you dropping brother. very hard feel to this out the gate - your tone, the piano, and simple drum pattern coming thru hard. i know you fuck with your sound a lot and like to switch things up, and your probably most comfortable behind this type of beat cause you were confident with the delivery. I thought your flow for the majority of the verse was good, don't really agree with the above posters there. maybe a slight slip at the beginning, but flow reminded me of some beastie boys with how the had that harsh cadence at the beginning word of the line

i liked Mikey Bonez's verse better than Ruuu's, whose was the most dull of the three. maybe it was his lax voice and it lacked the energy of you and Bonez. I actually enjoyed Bonez's verse the most. very cool sound he has and i liked the content in his words.

not a bad listen at all dude. stay up

Red is online now   Reply With Quote