Forum Login

Go Back   Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum > Battle Section > Audio Drops

Audio Drops Feel free to drop all your audios, rap songs, rap & hip hop beats, instrumentals, audio battles to get feed.
Two Feedback Links Required: Must give quality, detailed feedback to two people's work.
Replying to your thread in ANY way requires a new feedback link.

Forum Led By: Kid Indie, Kel Il.

Like Tree17Likes

Share This Forum!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 01:07 AM   #1
Messenger
is Encrypting your Messages

----

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wins:
Losses: 0

Follow & Friend Me:
Default Cryptic - Wyvern Prod. SkitzOBeatz

Feedz
http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/453311-post12.html
http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/452927-post4.html

-----

https://soundcloud.com/cryptic6/cryptic-wyvern

So this is my first solo song in some time so i put a bit of effort in to this one, Definitely more than usual. If someone requests lyrics i'll gladly post them but otherwise, i hope you enjoy and thanks in advance for any and all feedback!
Sini likes this.

Last edited by Cryptic; 03-07-2013 at 01:27 AM.
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:08 AM   #2
Godfather
This user has no status.

----

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 57 Times in 55 Posts
Wins:

Follow & Friend Me:

This is just a reminder, Cryptic. Ignore this message if you've already done it.

Two Feedback Links Required: Must give quality, detailed feedback to two people's work.

Your links will be removed if you have not done this. Hop on it if you have not already.
Knee-Che-Chu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:41 PM   #3
RR Fantasy Football Champ
This user has no status.

----

Mentioned: 498 Post(s)
Groans: 64
Groaned at 32 Times in 31 Posts
Wins:

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Turn your vocals up a little the beat overpowers them on my speakers. I am not positive because my speakers aren't that great lol.

I think you always have a nice scheme and strong flow. That's apparent here, you do well on the beat and flow well. Not much I can say here because you did very well, nice switch ups in the second verse I liked it.

Delivery has come along nicely here man. I think you have done well to get rid of the monotone sound, it's still kinda monotone but now you make it work to your advantage. Very impressed at your elevation here.

Lyrics are good. Not the type of "Ooooh" punchlines that I look for in these style of songs, but you overcame that with great multies and rhyme schemes imo. Not the most amazing lyrics but definitely still good.

Overall this is a good song. I like your hook tbh. I can't think of anything to really critique here, it was solid. Not the most professional sound as far as quality goes but that shouldn't take away from what you did here.
MrHawthorn and Cryptic like this.
Kel Il is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kel Il For This Useful Post:
Cryptic (03-07-2013)
Old 03-08-2013, 08:34 AM   #4
Critic
is Promoting and feeding

----

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Wins:

Follow & Friend Me:

A very atypical beat, and I like it. However I must agree with Kel, it overpowered your vocals. I'm not complaining too much cos I love the instrumental so much.

I did find this monotone, however I felt it sounded like you were mumbling at times and need to work on some pronunciation. Maybe had the pronunciation been clearer the lyricism, particularly punchlines, would have flourished better. Instead they didn't really make an impression on me.

Your flow and rhyme scheme were indeed good, and I enjoyed the conversational hooks, helped to set some sort of story and added a nice interval between verses.
Cryptic likes this.

Want to read my latest reviews?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download L Oquence's mixtape I was executive producer of:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MrHawthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:28 PM   #5
Diary Of A DeadMan
This user has no status.

----

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Groans: 3
Wins:

Follow & Friend Me:

Good to hear some more of your music. Honestly not diggin the beat, not my type of thing. You rode it though, real nice flow as always. Would like to hear you slow it down. Concept of the song was different but it worked. The convo hook was pretty cool. Feel like the beat drowns you out sometimes but that can be fixed. Overall a nice track though, came with something different and by the end of the song I didnt mind the beat cuz your flow already kept me listening. Keep doing ya thing.
Cryptic likes this.
Baltimore Bully is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Baltimore Bully For This Useful Post:
Cryptic (03-08-2013)
Old 03-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #6
Download the debut album!
is It's That Trippy!

----

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wins:
Send a message via AIM to Shadowless

Follow & Friend Me:

The beat is kinda cool, haven't really heard anything like it before so it's definitely original haha. The flow is pretty fast on this, you're holding it pretty well. It has a robotic sound without having a robotic sound, if you know what I'm saying. I like the phone call in the middle, kinda trips me out a bit it's cool. Although I think after that the vocals need to be raised on the verse, nothing major though. The switch up after that is pretty dope, the beat and flow switches, something all of us could learn from who write actual songs. Nice man, good work.

Please return the feedback
http://rap-royalty.com/forum/audio-d...tml#post451215
Cryptic likes this.
Shadowless is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowless For This Useful Post:
Cryptic (03-09-2013)
Old 03-10-2013, 12:01 AM   #7
Messenger

----

Wins:

Follow & Friend Me:

Thank you everyone for the feed, Kel I'm glad you noticed i've been working on my delivery, I'm always trying to elevate based on the critique given by you and other frequent members such as Ben. Thanks for taking the time to listen and Ben i'm feelin ya on a slow flow song that's been long overdue for me ahha. Beat seems to overpower me on some speakers and not sound loud enough on others... I'm trying to find a good balance between the two, maybe a few tweaks to the beat and it'l be there, again thanks for listening and drop links if you'd like me to return the favor!
Old 03-10-2013, 01:02 AM   #8
A Trill Nigga
is Saying Fuck U

----

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Wins:

Follow & Friend Me:

Listeningg... The is beat cool kinda remind me of a Tyga beat a lil. the flow is real fast and it matches the beat, I'm not a big fan on fast flow cause I can't hear everything u say or maybe u gotta bring the volume up for that. The lines are not the best but is good enough to say its not wack. This the type of shit I hear out in the south I diggs it though. The over all song is entertaining especially with phone call and the rest of the adlibs.
Cryptic likes this.
Rell MerKsta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rell MerKsta For This Useful Post:
Cryptic (03-10-2013)
Old 03-11-2013, 12:40 AM   #9
Messenger

----

Wins:

Follow & Friend Me:

Thanks for taking the time to listen, and yea i really liked this beat from the first 5 seconds in when Skitz sent me this beat ahha, He's been making some good beats lately this being one of them. My next track will be more serious as well as slower. Was my first time really using adlibs so i need a bit of work in that area i know, tanks for the feedback
Old 03-13-2013, 01:58 AM   #10
Godfather
is on a long walk to Brooklyn.

----

Mentioned: 633 Post(s)
Groans: 6
Groaned at 27 Times in 26 Posts
Wins:

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

I thought this was pretty good here. Did your thing for the most part with this. I like the feeling behind this, you did well with the flow to catch the tempo of the beat. I really did not like the beat at all. I hated the hook, the hook is what should bring them back, but could barely even hear what you were saying in the hook. Just wanted a little more out of something like that there. Lyrically this left something to be desired but other than that this wasn't too bad.
Cryptic likes this.

g&locale=en_US&sdk=joey&show_faces=false&stream=false&width=300" fb-xfbml-state="rendered" class=" fb_iframe_widget" href="
width="300" show_faces="false" stream="false" header="false">

CHUCK is out now.

Second Hand King is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Second Hand King For This Useful Post:
Cryptic (03-13-2013)