Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum

Go Back   Rap-Royalty.Com - The Best Hip Hop & Rap Forum > Rap-Royalty.Com Leagues > 2017 Walking Keys Christmas Battle Royale

2017 Walking Keys Christmas Battle Royale
The second annual Walking Keys Christmas Battle Royale!

COMING SOON!!!

Like Tree9Likes

Share This Forum!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2017, 03:35 PM   #1
Boss

Mentioned: 882 Post(s)
Groans: 8
Groaned at 20 Times in 20 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:
Default 2017 Christmas Battle Royale - Sign Ups

It is that time again to write some holiday rhymes and give out some gifts.

Anyone can sign up and plan to participate.

All verses will be due around Christmas and I'll read them all, review and rate them. The winner will get a cool prize mailed to them in the $25 range.

Maybe @Baron X would like to help me be a judge since he won last year?

Style: Can be a verse or poem but about the holidays. I will provide a topic that everyone can write to after sign ups.

Lines: 12 Total Lines per verse

Let me know if you have any questions.

Signed Up:
@Ombre Du Muerte
@S3NDROM3 @The Villain

RR Record
48-21 - 27KO Battle Record

Gifted Scripts League Season 4 CHAMPION
11-2(9KO)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-

GSL Season 5 Tag-Team Champion
Walking Keys & Baron X

Text Topical
Champion

Last edited by Walking Keys; 11-13-2017 at 03:45 PM..
Walking Keys is online now   Reply With Quote

The Following User Says Thank You to Walking Keys For This Useful Post:
Spectacular (11-13-2017)
Old 11-13-2017, 03:37 PM   #2
The Godfather

Mentioned: 1977 Post(s)
Groans: 50
Groaned at 54 Times in 49 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

@(SELF ACTIVATE), @~Ill~usion~, @1PullGardens, @agb-gremlin, @AJ The Menace, @ajiuo, @Alice, @Answer, @B.iLL, @Baron X, @BVU, The Vtarchild, @Celph Taut, @daffy2088, @DBars, @Dead Roses, @DevG, @Enoch, @EvilMindeD, @follicore, @Frank Dukez, @G-BOT, @Genocide, @GrimFandago, @GrimmZReaper, @itsb, @Jawn Raw, @JericKo, @Jim Glockz, @JLoCo, @jusrasheed, @K-Oz the Wizard, @Killing Spree, @kin, @Kontakt, @Koz Brookyln, @Krowned Kris, @Little Vam, @loopie, @loose logic, @Louis Bloom, @lux_c137, @Lyrical Proficient C, @MaZz187, @Mister Yo, @Nemean, @Ness, @Ombre Du Muerte, @outss, @PheeNix, @Ragian, @REDDDOGG, @Requiem, @ronnietheking, @Rubenmanga, @Rude, @S.N.S.G Ent., @S3NDROM3, @Second Hand King, @SelfSavior, @Seph, @Sini, @slyfe, @SyN-tHeSiS, @Tayanusa, @TGO, @The iLL 1, @The Villain, @TheMagician, @ToNY MaRS, @Treacherous, @Triple Hero, @valentinzernikel, @Wench, @whois, @willnubu, @writeway.
Kontakt likes this.

"Psychological inbreeding -- groups of people who conspire to believe in the same myths. They spew superstitions and conspiracy theories at each other until it all coagulates into a set of specific brand-name bullshit. Big Foot, orbs, the Illuminati, and the grey are examples of this."
Fernando is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fernando For This Useful Post:
MaZz187 (11-13-2017), SelfSavior (11-13-2017), Walking Keys (11-13-2017)
Old 11-13-2017, 03:37 PM   #3

Mentioned: 786 Post(s)
Groans: 64
Groaned at 99 Times in 83 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Signing up ~~

Thanks, Rude!

-Writtens-

I love kindle, you get swindled, by the Charlatan
Who brings romance like a Harlequin
Authorities hunting me down for years
From every city I leave a trail of tears
If you scared? You should be afraid my dears
Stay away from the magician who never reappears, cause yo

[Chorus]
Oh, oh no oh they got me on the run
Away from the sun, the sun the sun

Timmy Giblets is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Timmy Giblets For This Useful Post:
Walking Keys (11-13-2017)
Old 11-13-2017, 03:42 PM   #4
Sick

Mentioned: 1047 Post(s)
Groans: 198
Groaned at 155 Times in 134 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

I could use some mood lighting, sign me up.
Pilgrim Knoughts likes this.
Cooper Smithsonian is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cooper Smithsonian For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 03:45 PM   #5
Kill Them All

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Groans: 22
Groaned at 18 Times in 15 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Sign me up.

The Villain is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Villain For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 03:47 PM   #6
Masked Cartoon

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Groans: 65
Groaned at 101 Times in 84 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

i hate dat holiday ...fuck out my face Keys
JericKo is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JericKo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 03:57 PM   #7
Boss

Mentioned: 882 Post(s)
Groaned at 20 Times in 20 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JericKo View Post
i hate dat holiday ...fuck out my face Keys
Ahhh, my favorite freeposter... Happy Hanukkah to you too.

RR Record
48-21 - 27KO Battle Record

Gifted Scripts League Season 4 CHAMPION
11-2(9KO)

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-

GSL Season 5 Tag-Team Champion
Walking Keys & Baron X

Text Topical
Champion

Walking Keys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:09 PM   #8
Messenger

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Put me in the game coach!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
The Villain likes this.

Kontakt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kontakt For This Useful Post:
The Villain (11-13-2017)
Old 11-13-2017, 04:13 PM   #9
Street Soldier

Mentioned: 183 Post(s)
Groans: 11
Groaned at 8 Times in 8 Posts

Awards Showcase

Follow & Friend Me:

Can't make it
The Villain likes this.

Last edited by SelfSavior; 11-14-2017 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: Change of plans
SelfSavior is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SelfSavior For This Useful Post:
The Villain (11-13-2017)
Old 11-13-2017, 04:13 PM   #10
orb
Associate

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Groaned at 11 Times in 8 Posts

Follow & Friend Me:

i would like to sign up if possible